X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
    ALDO VS FABER 1st WEC card on PPV

10* Jose "Junior" Aldo -260. = WINNER

(This has been a fight I have been looking at for literally a year, and if you read the comments below you will see VERY clearly, that this is PAIN'S biggest fight play of the year.) (read below)

06-09-2009, 01:37 AM

i actaully see a couple of 145 pounders taking that title, in the near future. ALDO !

06-12-2009, 01:08 AM

Jose Aldo has 5 fights in the WEC all 5 have come by way of TKO, this dude hasn't even needed to get on the ground yet, and he's 22 years old and already a 4 time brazilian jiu jitsu champion, as well as World Champion as well, his training partners are Ribiero and a another guy i like a lot that you mentioned above wagnney fabiano. he also trains with thales leites as well all 3 VERY legitimate black belts.

it's said he wants a shot at torres at 135. probably so fabiano could concentrate on 145lb. Aldo will be a good size dog vs torres, and still a dog vs mike brown, i'm on aldo either way at whatever weight class guys.

I SAID THE ABOVE 10 MONTHS AGO.

11-18-2009, 11:37 PM

i'm on aldo either way at whatever weight class guys.

I said it 5 months ago loud and clear, and I KNOW the guys that pay attention to MMA know who i had because as you could see above i stated it twice even to go as far to say whatever weight class it doesn't matter...ALDO !

I SAID THE ABOVE 5 MONTHS AGO, AND I WAS THE ONLY 1 THAT PICKED ALDO TO BEAT BROWN. I'M JUST STATING THE FACTS.

Good luck everyone.
    Prediction = Completed

você somente não pode combinar a habilidade de brasileiros do acampamento preto de casa, merece-o júnior, trabalho belo

Comment

Updated card for tonight.

10* Aldo -260 = WINNER !!!!!! você somente não pode combinar a habilidade de brasileiros do acampamento preto de casa, merece-o júnior, trabalho belo

5* Jorgensen/Aldo -120 = WINNER

2* Mizugaki/Aldo +125 = WINNER

1* Cerronne -115 = LOSER

1* Njokuani +110 = LOSER

1* Jung +100 = LOSER (but he got robbed ! )

Good luck everyone
      + 14.1 on this card

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
        No reason for me to start my own thread. I will be playing Aldo as a 10* also. As ive told u in emails before I am not a fan of Faber.
        another winning card for us bro!
        2010: 23-12 +37.8
        2011: 4-0 + 20
        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Great night buddy! I did end up taking Garcia and Gambaryian and Aldo so a real nice nite for me!

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
            Great night buddy! I did end up taking Garcia and Gambaryian and Aldo so a real nice nite for me!
            coach,that makes me feel good,glad i did not knock you off Gam. !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

hope you didn't puke mike. LOL
              It was close but I held it down. Very interesting fight! Tell me more about why he seemed to be fucking with him the entire fight? The guy seems very patient and disciplined. I was very impressed!

You watching Ultimate Fighter? It's quickly becoming my favorite show other than Celebrity Apprentice. Yeager is so annoying but damn that guy has some quick strike capability!

Comment

Thanks pain for all of your help.

Comment

Great Job PAIN!!!

Comment

muy dinero esta bien !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                      It was close but I held it down. Very interesting fight! Tell me more about why he seemed to be fucking with him the entire fight? The guy seems very patient and disciplined. I was very impressed!

You watching Ultimate Fighter? It's quickly becoming my favorite show other than Celebrity Apprentice. Yeager is so annoying but damn that guy has some quick strike capability!
                      Bump for Mr MMA

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                        Bump for Mr MMA
                        The way aldo won had everything to do with the upcoming Machida/Shogun 2 which already happened. 1 of the judges in that 1st fight was quoted as saying "leg kicks don't win you fights" referring to why he had machida as the winner.

It was also about Winning the fight with his striking, STILL leaving the BEST part of his game untested and unknown to most. His BJJ. He has ran through the 145lb pound division without really showing any of his BJJ skills. Everybody said faber has chance if he gets it to the ground, well aldo made sure that didn't happen.

check these pictures out mike.

Take a look at Urijah Faber’s leg after Jose Aldo got finished with him : Pro MMA Now

now check this 1.

MMA Insider Blog - MMAWEEKLY - Mixed Martial Arts & UFC News, Rumors, Videos, Photos, Rankings & more

Comment

Holy shit lol

Comment

Working...
                          X