Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Capping Contest Week 1 Thread (4/17 & 4/18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    mavs, i put the contest together. If you have any questions, just ask me. I didn't fill Monte or Joe in on any details and they had no clue about this contest until they saw the thread like you. I put it together and i asked for the help. If you have questions, i would appreciate you coming to me with them. You can ask here or email me *********************** Thanks!

The closing lines are the ones listed as "Current".
    Monte was online at the time, it didn't seem you were. So I sent him a quick e-mail.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      Monte was online at the time, it didn't seem you were. So I sent him a quick e-mail.
      ok, no problem. I just usually run all of these and make up the rules so i don't want to bother them with any of it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
        909 Flor.!!!

923 Balt.!!!

927 T.B.!!!

Thanks, Knock!

Woody, We have no problem with you playing in this contest BUT if you are going to refuse to post here while posting at other places, we are not going to let somebody come here just to enter and win a contest. Sorry, but monte wants people in these contests to be involved here as well and we do too. It goes for anybody in this. We don't care if you post at 10 sites but this place has to be one of them if you are entering contests here.

Comment

What is this talk about another thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
            What is this talk about another thread?

Huh?

Comment

No problem, I was doing it just for fun anyway........I think old timers that know me, know the problem isn't with me here anyway........I didn't see it in the rules where you had to post your plays here to play but that's OK........I'm mad anyway, I should have gone 3-0 if it wasn't for Oak. scoring two in the bottom of the ninth........I was banned from the contest now that's some funny stuff.....I do understand though, no problem here......Best of Luck to all the others Knock!

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
                No problem, I was doing it just for fun anyway........I think old timers that know me, know the problem isn't with me here anyway........I didn't see it in the rules where you had to post your plays here to play but that's OK........I'm mad anyway, I should have gone 3-0 if it wasn't for Oak. scoring two in the bottom of the ninth........I was banned from the contest now that's some funny stuff.....I do understand though, no problem here......Best of Luck to all the others Knock!

We have told people since day 1 that to play in contests, you need to participate here as well. If you don't believe me, ask Joe or Monte. And if you were banned from anything, you wouldn't be posting here at all.

Comment

I believe you, no problem!!!

Comment

And as far as jordan goes woody, maybe you don't know this but he has been banned 5 times before (Now 6) and it had nothing to do with you. Somebody pointed out to me what you said at another site and you couldn't be more wrong. He was on Monte's nerves 24/7, he was a jerk to Spark and when he put his nose in the middle of a disagreement between me and you, i was sick of his shit and pulled the plug on him. He never added anything to this forum but negativity and if you knew anything about him, you would know that from past years. You notice nobody cares that he is gone? That's because they were all happy to see him go. I did many people a favor with that one and it had nothing to do with you.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      And as far as jordan goes woody, maybe you don't know this but he has been banned 5 times before (Now 6) and it had nothing to do with you. Somebody pointed out to me what you said at another site and you couldn't be more wrong. He was on Monte's nerves 24/7, he was a jerk to Spark and when he put his nose in the middle of a disagreement between me and you, i was sick of his shit and pulled the plug on him. He never added anything to this forum but negativity and if you knew anything about him, you would know that from past years. You notice nobody cares that he is gone? That's because they were all happy to see him go. I did many people a favor with that one and it had nothing to do with you.
                      Exactly as I can't count how many times I banned Jordan from this site for racist comments, starting crap with others etc. That ban had nothing to do with Woody and him not posting here, because of Jordans ban is ridiculous.

Comment

Week 1:

Wayne- 2-1 (+0.60)
                        BW- 0-3 (-3.73)
                        Stac- 1-2 (-1.43)
                        CTT- 2-1 (+0.97)
                        Packer- 0-3 (-4.02)
                        Nex- 2-1 (+0.97)
                        SDB- 3-0 (+3.43)
                        Garth- 2-1 (+1.43)
                        Spark- 0-3 (-3.65)
                        Weaz- 2-1 (+1.65)
                        Hoops- 1-2 (-1.72)
                        EZ- 2-1 (+0.60)
                        TDtyler- 2-1 (+0.99)
                        SAC- 2-1 (+0.97)
                        SirP - 0-3 (-3.67)
                        MarkL- 1-2 (-1.20)
                        Flashy- 1-2 (-1.93)
                        Yonkers- 3-0 (+3.00)
                        Bobby5- 0-3 (-3.58)
                        Tech- 1-2 (-1.50)
                        Knock- 2-1 (+1.15)

BillM- 1-2 (-0.82)
                        Baldtaco- 3-0 (+3.61)
                        Zeib- 3-0 (+4.01)
                        Dollar- 2-1 (+0.13)
                        Lib- 1-2 (-2.22)
                        Ham- 1-2 (-1.36)
                        Ants- 1-2 (-0.60)
                        Mavs- 2-1 (+2.56)
                        Chinto- 2-1 (+1.07)
                        Bryce- 2-1 (+2.01)
                        KJ1000- 3-0 (+3.86)
                        Gizmo- 3-0 (+3.61)
                        Lumberjack- 1-2 (-2.58)

Guys, there are over 30 entries in the contest, and sooner or later, there is bound to be a mistake in the grading. Review your past plays and standings, and let me know if there is anything wrong with your numbers as soon as possible. And I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

The standings are not yet in order of best to worst. As the weeks go on, and the field thins out, I will try to make it so that it is. As of now, Zeib and KJ1000, sit #1 and #2. With Gizmo and Baldtaco tied for #3.

Comment

Mav I think you've done a Great job.........I'm sure Everyone Appreciates it I've got to withdraw my name and wanted to let you know.........Thanks and Good Luck!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                            X