Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

Tuesday (4/13)

I had the Yankees this afternoon as my only other play today.

2* = (10-3) +13.66
    3* = (11-7) +10.95
    4* = (7-1) +24.16
    5* = (1-0) +6.75

MLB

3* "OVER" (10.5) NYM/Colorado -105 (8:40 PM)

good luck Wayne. I know as a Mets fan I hate Maine, he's added a couple of off-speed pitches this year, but it seems in doing so he's doesn't know how to locate his fastball anymore.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      good luck Wayne. I know as a Mets fan I hate Maine, he's added a couple of off-speed pitches this year, but it seems in doing so he's doesn't know how to locate his fastball anymore.
      Hopefully for you ..... and me, Maine is on the right side of a 7-4 win!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Hopefully for you ..... and me, Maine is on the right side of a 7-4 win!
        do you know what the first 5 innings total is? I know that if Maine is going to suck he sucks early.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

No idea.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            No idea.
            I just found it: O/U 6. good luck wayne.

Comment

GL wayne

Comment

thanks for the over wayne...it was my only play of the day...also, thanks for everything you do around here and for all the assholes you put up with...the mods' work around here does not go unnoticed...

we really have a great site here...thanks again buddy...

Comment

Working...
                X