Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's First Round NHL Playoffs Series Wagers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL puckster
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

BOL Chado! So to recap: you like the Sharks, Wings, Pittsburgh, Washington and lean towards Vancouver? Do you see any 1st Round upsets at all? You know there's gonna be at least one!

I think it's probably all chalk in the East. Caps - lock. Pens - lock. Devils - probably a lock. Buffalo - probably a lock.
      But the West? Dude, to say the Sharks are a shaky postseason outfit is a gigantic understatement... I personally could not believe the series prices was -400!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
        BOL Chado! So to recap: you like the Sharks, Wings, Pittsburgh, Washington and lean towards Vancouver? Do you see any 1st Round upsets at all? You know there's gonna be at least one!

I think it's probably all chalk in the East. Caps - lock. Pens - lock. Devils - probably a lock. Buffalo - probably a lock.
        But the West? Dude, to say the Sharks are a shaky postseason outfit is a gigantic understatement... I personally could not believe the series prices was -400!
        The Bruins have played Buffalo tuff all season long and see the B's making it past the Sabres in the playoffs.... jmo
        GL Chado!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

good luck, chado!

Comment

Update:

All series tied 1-1

We'll take it after all 4 of our teams were down 0-1 and all bounced back!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chad ...

I told you 2 months ago the Hawks were choking ... Typical Chicago Team ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Update:

All series tied 1-1

We'll take it after all 4 of our teams were down 0-1 and all bounced back!

Caps in control of your Habs Chado. Game 2 was the huge momentum shift. Montreal has a lot of speed and really out played the Caps in game 1 and 2. Coach Boudreau pulling Theodore was the right move I guess.

Godd luck and winsome $$$$$$$$$$$$
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                  Caps in control of your Habs Chado. Game 2 was the huge momentum shift. Montreal has a lot of speed and really out played the Caps in game 1 and 2. Coach Boudreau pulling Theodore was the right move I guess.

I didnt think the caps were outplayed that much in Game 1. THey out shot Montreal by 10.

Comment

Updates on series wagers:

BIG PARLAY:

UP 3-1 and UP 3-1

SMALL PARLAY:

TIED 2-2 and TIED 2-2

Looking good to at least win the big one and profit regardless in the first round here...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      Chad ...

I told you 2 months ago the Hawks were choking ... Typical Chicago Team ...
                      A little surprised at their play in this series so far however you need to realize that Nashville is a very good team and no pushover by any means. I think they may be able to bounce back and still the series however a win is needed in game 4!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
                        I didnt think the caps were outplayed that much in Game 1. THey out shot Montreal by 10.
                        Same old shit with my Habs every year in the post season unable to capitalize on numerous scoring chances and the other team does on whatever minimal amount they have. Habs could easily be up 3-1 in this series right now but instead find themselves down 3-1. We just simply can't score goals and generate any forcheck or offense whatsoever fucking hillarious!!! I dont know what was more of my favorite moment in this series. Blowing a 4-1 lead with less than 2 minutes left in the 2nd period to take a 2-0 series lead by winning both road games in game 2, OR Hamrlik's turnover on the PP to give Washington the tying shorthanded goal with 6 seconds left in the 2nd period after we dominated the first 39:54 seconds of game 4? F-ME!
                        Last edited by Chado1; 04-22-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Series update:

All 4 of my series are up 3-2!!!

Comment

Wings come through last night in an ass whopping to win the series parlay 1-0 for +200...

Right now up 200 however 501 risked on the Caps tonight could put us in the negative with a Habs win. Therefore we are going to hedge on the Habs ML tonight to ensure that if they win we break even and if the Caps win we profit 377!!!

Adding series hedge wager:

Montreal Canadiens ML (+245) OT INCLUDED ML
                            123 to win 301

So to recap if the Habs win tonight we break dead even for the first round and if the Caps come through we profit 377!!! Gotta love being in a situation like this!!!

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              Wings come through last night in an ass whopping to win the series parlay 1-0 for +200...

Right now up 200 however 501 risked on the Caps tonight could put us in the negative with a Habs win. Therefore we are going to hedge on the Habs ML tonight to ensure that if they win we break even and if the Caps win we profit 377!!!

Adding series hedge wager:

Montreal Canadiens ML (+245) OT INCLUDED ML
                              123 to win 301

So to recap if the Habs win tonight we break dead even for the first round and if the Caps come through we profit 377!!! Gotta love being in a situation like this!!!

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

GO HABS GO!!!
                              smart play on the hedge little brother,always a good idea to lock up cash !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Halak has been excellent. If not for him, you would've won your series parlay a long time ago...
                                2019 SEASON
                                NCAAF
                                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
                                X