Question about baseball totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about baseball totals

My bookie takes every total at -110, he uses scoresandodds.com to get lines, I see the Rays over 8.5 is -130, Rockies Brewers over 8.5 is also -130, Under in Mariners 8.5 is -125.

I don't play too many baseball totals, but do you think I should take advantage of some of these?

I would. I think that they move up and down after -130 but not sure on that. So after a 8.5ov-130 it would go 9und-105. I would jump on the 130 and get it for -110 for sure if you have a lean on it IMO. Just remember some go for -105 also
    Last edited by BOOKBEATER; 04-06-2010, 03:51 PM.
    Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

Originally posted by BOOKBEATER View Post
      I would. I think that they move up and down after -130 but not sure on that. So after a 8.5ov-130 it would go 9und-105. I would jump on the 130 if you have a lean on it for sure IMO
      Thanks, the only thing that scares me is that the pub must be on em if they are -130.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Thanks, the only thing that scares me is that the pub must be on em if they are -130.
        Exactly but if you like it then get it for -110 ALL DAY BROTHER
        Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

Sharps will generally bet early to get the best line and drive it up.....the public always comes in late

i wrote tickets for a yr and a half for leroys and i had customers that would like an nfl line on mon when they came out and still wait til sun to bet and by then the line moved a couple of pts.....
          "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

Working...
          X