Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironching and mr.frodo-RETURN TO THE SHIRE PLAY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironching and mr.frodo-RETURN TO THE SHIRE PLAY !!

play to follow
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

frank,did you steal the ring ??????

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      frank,did you steal the ring ??????
      star wars was way better-LUUUUKKKKKKKKEEEEE I AM URE FATHER !!

Comment

the play duke and butler over 59 first half for 10 units-THIS IS AN EXTREMELY STRONG PLAY FOR ME !!

Comment

the play duke and butler over 59 first half for 10 units-THIS IS AN EXTREMELY STRONG PLAY FOR ME !!
          THERE ARE SOME 59-'S OUT THERE,if your offshore lets you buy the hook,snatch that mother fucker !!

Comment

just wanted to tell u guys there r some good mushrooms in the shire !!

Comment

good to see shorty and livejive,jive "hold the salt" went saturday but was in a tough field !!

Comment

need 21 points in 8 minutes-LIKE OUR SPOT FOR THOSE WHO FLEW IRONCHING AIRLINES !!

Comment

nicely done with the over chunger...

Comment

good to see shorty and livejive,jive "hold the salt" went saturday but was in a tough field !!
                    hey what up buddy hope everythin is good....yea hold the salt ran yest at gulfstream i had $10 WP for a token he is 8yr old i believe now and off like 70 day layoff didnt seem like ever ran a lick from results summary i read....cant wait for derby just mostly been observin races not wagerin
                    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
                      hey what up buddy hope everythin is good....yea hold the salt ran yest at gulfstream i had $10 wp for a token he is 8yr old i believe now and off like 70 day layoff didnt seem like ever ran a lick from results summary i read....cant wait for derby just mostly been observin races not wagerin
                      honestly,did not run terrible for first race back,he was wide the whole race and fractions were sizzling,look at final time and he was still only about 3 and a half back !!

Comment

GUYS WOULD PROBABLY TAKE 2ND HALF UNDER 69-,but killed the first half so standing down !!

Comment

bump !! : slots:

Comment

Working...
                          X