Ginormous Women's NCAA Semi-Final Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginormous Women's NCAA Semi-Final Play

UCON -23 over Baylor.I am throwing this play out now because I think this line may continue to go up. The line opened at 21 and has already moved up 2 points. I think this is a gift form Las Vegas. Everyone knows about the UCON women's team so I won't bore you with the details. All you need to know is this team is 39.0 and their average margin of victory is 36 points. They only won about 4 games by less than 20 with their lowest margin of victory being 12. I think the line makers are over reacting to the 6'8" freak show Britney Griner. Yea Baylor beat up on Tennessee and Duke but I think UCON would bitch slap each of those programs by 20. You can bet that Geno Auriema has been preparing for this game since the tournament started. UCON didn't win 39 games by an average of 36 points by driving down the lane every possession. I think Griner will have a minimal impact. I think UCON will try to get her in early foul trouble. If that doesn't work I think you will see UCON settle for 15 foot jump shots all day.

Baylor is not an offensive juggernaut. With the way UCON plays defense, unless Griner hits for 40 they are going to struggle to reach 60 points. I think Baylor will keep it closer than the average margin of victory for UCON but not by much. Baylor and Ms. Griner won't know what hit them when the UCON chainsaw finishes with them. If the Baylor men's team didn't ass rape me last week this would have been my biggest play of the college season. I think UCON wins in a walk 89-60.

BOL if you follow. BTW this game doesn't go off until Sunday night

Knock it down raven
    Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

I can't wait to see this game. Griner is crazy good. I'm real curious to see if they can challenge UConn or not. Tina Charles will have her work cut out for her in this one. It should be real interesting. I'm a little surprised at how high the line is. I thought it would be a little lower after seeing the Bears dismantle the #1 & #2 seeds.

GL

Comment

P.S. You should have called this a "Geno"rmous play instead of Ginormous

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          P.S. You should have called this a "Geno"rmous play instead of Ginormous
          tthat was good boss !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good luck Raven....love it

Comment

Good Luck maniac

Comment

Your right Wayne, that was a good one. Why didn't I think of that.

Comment

Grabbed it at 22.5--yes Griner is good---LURCH type---UCONN---too good---on a mission---they win by 30!

be nice to cash for a small 50!!

y ONLINE at 09:16 PM
                  [Ticket #: 74340866] STRAIGHT BET
                  04/04/2010 @ 06:25 PM CBB [554] CONNECTICUT -22½-110
                  55.00 50.00

Comment

Working...
                  X