Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues/BIG nba play

Miami Heat + 4 1/2 Winner) My Biggest play in the nba this year GLTA
    Last edited by The Dago; 12-09-2003, 04:03 PM.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

good luck dago

but you realize that you are bucking a pretty damn nice trend of waynes maybe it will be 104 1/2 -100 and neither one of you will lose

Comment

Waynes system is 8-2 80% on the year so far. Don't say it is due to lose cause I am due to get laid and its not working. Leo good luck with your pick though Dago.

Comment

Thanks guys

what trend is that ? and sorry wayne 8-3 after tonight
        I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

He has this system when an east coast team comes home from a west coast road trip. Look up wayne1218 and read the thread NBA system plays it explains it all. Leo

Comment

I will bump it up for you to read. Leo

Comment

sorry

I saw that trend last time didnt realize that tonight ,but still have to play it the way i see it and feel it thanks leo also like Dallas-13 1/2 Pacers- 3 1/2 Portland -8 phoenix +1 1/2 GL

Comment

No problem

Good luck with your picks. Leo

Comment

SUPERBOWL

Hey Dago,

I was looking at the avatars in this thread could this be the super bowl matchup? Chiefs and the Eagles? Never know could happen. LOL

Comment

congratulations dago

you beat a damn good system

Comment

Nice pick Brother! Glad to see you ca$hed in! :D

Comment

Good Job ther Bud!

That was a very nice HIT!! CONGRATS Gv
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Congrats on the hit. I myself was on the system.

Great call
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Great call

I lost you won. Glad you didn't listen to me (us). You won great call. Congrats. Keep it up. You were right wayne is 8-3. Leo

Comment

that was

a great call, and I wish I'd been on it. The Hornets have been tremendous on the road, but usually they have been dogs in their road wins. I wasn't sure at all about laying 4.5 with them at Miami, but I got caught up in the hype regarding their recent road performances. Nice job.
                              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                              X