X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(20) Stanford 36

CA Irvine 20

Comment

Now that you have won 1 in a row on the 300***, I suppose I have to start paying for the picks. How did you like my "middle GOY"?
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

That was what I expect from you...

I did that one time, back in the early '90s. I was in this contest where you had to pick 4 teams each week vs the spread. It was me vs a co-worker, and I had a 3 game lead going into the last week. So you know what I did , right? We exchanged picks and he went berserk when he saw I had (let's say it's this week, for example) Green Bay, Detroit, Dallas and Miami. I said, "Hey, I would have loved it if you guaranteed yourself no better than .500 every week!" He wasn't buying it......

How do you like the Old Milwaukee Sports label?

P.S. You can now get GB at +150 to win the NFC North. Do I think they're better than Minny? Probably not. But I think they can tie with their schedule. The only chance the Vikes have is if they win either vs STL (maybe) or Seattle (more likely), and then knock off KC unless GB loses to Chicago. It's a good bet. I actually put 2 hundy on it already to soften the blow when the league steps in with with their, ahem, tie-breakers......
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X