• NBA Monday/NCAA Saturday

YTD 52-52 -3.5 units
    2* 5-3 +3.4 units
    1* 49-52 -6.9 units
    NBA 48-49 -4.2 units
    College 4-3 +0.7 units

NBA:
    1* Knicks/Jazz OVER 213 1/2
    The Knicks have given up 352 points the last three games and face a Utah that likes to run and score. The Jazz have scored over 100 15 of the last 16. The combination of a high scoring offense and a lousy defense tell me Utah can get to about 120 here. I need 94 from the Knicks.

Opinions only:
    Jazz (for reasons stated above)
    Nuggets

NCAA Saturday:
    2* Michigan State +1 1/2
    This is my first 2* of the season in college (only my eighth CBB play). The Cinderella story is getting out of hand. Yeah, Butler is playing at "home" and all but Michigan State has a great tourney coach and isn't missing Kalin Lucas at all because of the spectacular play of Korey Lucious. Spartans by 6. (I'm playing this now because I can't believe this line won't move toward MSU; reality has to set in, right?)

Good luck Gris!!

Comment

GOOD line ..it is now 217 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by Dkngstn9 View Post
        GOOD line ..it is now 217 1/2
        I placed the bet shortly after midnite as you can see from the time of my post. The game actually opened at the ludicrous number of 213. I caught it at 213 1/2. I think the line is OK anywhere under 219.

Comment

thanks for your plays. I always enjoy your reasoning.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

GL tonight Gris!

Comment

Working...
            X