UFC 111...Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
    +12.75 units on this post, If by some chance you did lower gsp +8.75 units, i'm pretty sure everyone that played it didn't get a chance to hedge within 2 minutes,( i usually never do that guys sorry if anything i usually play more than i post) if you played the original posted picks you should be +12.75

My boy (the guy that really introduced me to mma) kurt pellegrino wins submission of the night ! Holy batman !
    again great job
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      NICE JOB AS ALWAYS MY BROTHER-thought seriously about lowering my wager but after mir ass-fucked us,i let it ride // COULD NOT GET THE 550 TO 1 1ST ROUND TKO FROM MY LOCAL,BUT NO COMPLAINTS-LUCKY TO HAVE A PLACE TO BET THIS STUFF AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS HAVE GONE !!
      I really think Mir was dumb in that fight chung, he literally just wasn't doing anything just to prove he could take carwin into the 2nd round which is just stupid,, it's what he said he was gonna do but why ? that's just stupid IMO...and i knew if carwin wins it's 1st round KO, most books have that prop section you can click on that is right below the fighters name just FYI for the future.

Don't worry about GSP, TRUST ME IF I THOUGHT WE WERE IN ANY TROUBLE I WOULD HAVE HEDGED A LOT SOONER AND TOLD EVERYONE WHY... i personally just didn't want to have anything ruin kurts performance for me tonight, but my confidence level in GSP never changed as i said in my post.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        again great job
        thanks a lot buddy, you are one of the few guys that knows how serious i take this, i appreciate it tech, you did pretty well yourself tonight bud !

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
          i really think mir was dumb in that fight chung, he literally just wasn't doing anything just to prove he could take carwin into the 2nd round which is just stupid,, it's what he said he was gonna do but why ? That's just stupid imo...and i knew if carwin wins it's 1st round ko, most books have that prop section you can click on that is right below the fighters name just fyi for the future.

Don't worry about gsp, trust me if i thought we were in any trouble i would have hedged a lot sooner and told everyone why... I personally just didn't want to have anything ruin kurts performance for me tonight, but my confidence level in gsp never changed as i said in my post.
          as i said in my fight mir's last fight hurt him more than anything.he is not a great striker but his last fight makes him think he is an elite striker and if he tried to prove it against carwin he would lose.i really hated to be right knowing the 2 experts were on it and that the whole board would be on it so i was pulling against my play really i was i only had $15 to win $22 no big deal
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            as i said in my fight mir's last fight hurt him more than anything.he is not a great striker but his last fight makes him think he is an elite striker and if he tried to prove it against carwin he would lose.i really hated to be right knowing the 2 experts were on it and that the whole board would be on it so i was pulling against my play really i was i only had $15 to win $22 no big deal
            You are exactly right tech, because european strikers (kongo) usually stand very upright and they leave their chin up when they strike, That is bad news for anybody that has a boxing background, like Mir, Mir does have better technical boxing than carwin IMO. POWER is just POWER ya know

my main reason for taking Mir is his level of competition is huge compared to carwin, and he has great BJJ, that was a 5 round fight and carwin has never been past 2:30 of the 1st round, i thought Mir would drag him into the 3rd where carwin's muscles would be filled with blood, and eventually either sub him or carwin's hands would start to drop or carwin Ko in the 1st like all of his other 11 fights.

Comment

Pellegrino was awesome last night. He was been impressive in his 4 fight win streak. Hopefully they keep giving him these middle of the pack guys so we can keep on winning some easy money.
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
              X