UFC 111...Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 111...Pain

5* Kurt Pellegrino -220 ( me and mark always take kurt so you will never get an unbiased view from us on his fights), i although do agree with mark here as Kurt should dictate where the fight goes, and should pull out win. Word is his conditioning is at it's best it's ever been.

5* GSP -625 ( i was waiting for -600 but i'll take -625, mark's write up is exactly what i would say)

3* Mir -150 ( this is one of the best matchups on the card and i think Mir's overall experience should lead him to a win, don't get me wrong, i went back and forth on this 1 a couple of times and that is why i have THIS PLAY BELOW

SPECIAL SITUATION PLAY.
    1* Shane Carwin to win by Knockout in 1st round +550 (if Carwin does win this fight the only way i see him doing it is by KO in the 1st. (EVEN with the 3* on Mir if carwin wins this way we still come out on top.)

2* Miller/ Palhares -130

Pain's prelim picks, and a pup.

.25* Rory Markham +235

.25* Ricardo Almeida -155

.25* Ben Saunders +350 (i do expect fitch to win but ben's muay thai is for real, if he keeps it standing who knows ? The line opened at +250, that's not worth a shot but +350 is IMO.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by MR Pain; 03-27-2010, 02:34 AM.

Just saw this wow we are almost identical but i have carwin but i see you played him for a ko first round also.just started a thread about saunders asking you if you thought he had a shot saw it here so making it a play

I ALSO WENT WITH MATT BROWN AGAINST VERSE ALMEDIA THINKING AGAINST IT NOW

REALLY LIKED NATE DIAZ TOO YOU ARE THE EXPERT SO I TRUST YOUR INPUT MORE THAN MINE
    Last edited by tech fan; 03-27-2010, 03:41 AM.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      Just saw this wow we are almost identical but i have carwin but i see you played him for a ko first round also.just started a thread about saunders asking you if you thought he had a shot saw it here so making it a play

I ALSO WENT WITH MATT BROWN AGAINST VERSE ALMEDIA THINKING AGAINST IT NOW

REALLY LIKED NATE DIAZ TOO YOU ARE THE EXPERT SO I TRUST YOUR INPUT MORE THAN MINE
      I like brown but his weakness is his sub defense and that's not good against almeida, but he is one tough sob that's why it's such a small pick, and the markham pick is kind of a value pick, diaz is moving up in weight which should actually help him, markham hasn't fought in a while, i just think if it's standing markham has the ko power, if it goes to the ground, markham can hang in there but he should get subbed. diaz will have a reach advantage also.

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
        i like brown but his weakness is his sub defense and that's not good against almeida, but he is one tough sob that's why it's such a small pick, and the markham pick is kind of a value pick, diaz is moving up in weight which should actually help him, markham hasn't fought in a while, i just think if it's standing markham has the ko power, if it goes to the ground, markham can hang in there but he should get subbed. Diaz will have a reach advantage also.
        thanks man
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck. As usual are top plays match. Did u see how ripped Mir was at weighins. This dude is ready to fight.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
            Good luck. As usual are top plays match. Did u see how ripped Mir was at weighins. This dude is ready to fight.
            can not wait guys-GOOD LUCK MARK AND MR P.=LETS GO WHEATGRASS JUICE !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Nice job with Kurt, great fight.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

nice job buddy you are the man
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  5* Kurt Pellegrino -220 ( me and mark always take kurt so you will never get an unbiased view from us on his fights), i although do agree with mark here as Kurt should dictate where the fight goes, and should pull out win. Word is his conditioning is at it's best it's ever been.

5* GSP -625 ( i was waiting for -600 but i'll take -625, mark's write up is exactly what i would say)

3* Mir -150 ( this is one of the best matchups on the card and i think Mir's overall experience should lead him to a win, don't get me wrong, i went back and forth on this 1 a couple of times and that is why i have THIS PLAY BELOW

SPECIAL SITUATION PLAY.
                  1* Shane Carwin to win by Knockout in 1st round +550 (if Carwin does win this fight the only way i see him doing it is by KO in the 1st. (EVEN with the 3* on Mir if carwin wins this way we still come out on top.)

2* Miller/ Palhares -130

.25* Rory Markham +235

.25* Ricardo Almeida -155

.25* Ben Saunders +350 (i do expect fitch to win but ben's muay thai is for real, if he keeps it standing who knows ? The line opened at +250, that's not worth a shot but +350 is IMO.

Good luck everyone.

nice parlay winner and nice +550 on carwin you the man

lets bring gsp home
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

ADDING

Just FYI guys i hit all my big plays with carwin ko in the 1st i just lowered to GSP to a 1*, i still feel he will win i just not gonna risk everything already won. it's up until 11:50

Comment

Nice job with the +550 on Carwin.
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

nice night buddy you the man
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

nice job tonight.
                          2010: 23-12 +37.8
                          2011: 4-0 + 20
                          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

NICE JOB AS ALWAYS MY BROTHER-thought seriously about lowering my wager but after mir ass-fucked us,i let it ride // COULD NOT GET THE 550 TO 1 1ST ROUND TKO FROM MY LOCAL,BUT NO COMPLAINTS-LUCKY TO HAVE A PLACE TO BET THIS STUFF AS GOOD AS YOU GUYS HAVE GONE !!
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                              5* Kurt Pellegrino -220 = WINNER ( me and mark always take kurt so you will never get an unbiased view from us on his fights), i although do agree with mark here as Kurt should dictate where the fight goes, and should pull out win. Word is his conditioning is at it's best it's ever been.

5* GSP -625 = WINNER ( i was waiting for -600 but i'll take -625, mark's write up is exactly what i would say)

3* Mir -150 = LOSER ( this is one of the best matchups on the card and i think Mir's overall experience should lead him to a win, don't get me wrong, i went back and forth on this 1 a couple of times and that is why i have THIS PLAY BELOW

SPECIAL SITUATION PLAY.
                              1* Shane Carwin to win by Knockout in 1st round +550 = WINNER (if Carwin does win this fight the only way i see him doing it is by KO in the 1st. (EVEN with the 3* on Mir if carwin wins this way we still come out on top.)

2* Miller/ Palhares -130 = WINNER

.25* Rory Markham +235 = LOSER

.25* Ricardo Almeida -155 = WINNER

.25* Ben Saunders +350 = LOSER (i do expect fitch to win but ben's muay thai is for real, if he keeps it standing who knows ? The line opened at +250, that's not worth a shot but +350 is IMO.

Good luck everyone.
                              +12.75 units on this post, if by some chance you did lower GSP +8.75 units, i'm pretty sure everyone that played it didn't get a chance to hedge within 2 minutes,( I usually never do that guys sorry if anything i usually play more than i post) if you played the original posted picks you should be +12.75

My BOY (the guy that really introduced me to MMA) Kurt pellegrino wins Submission of the night ! HOLY BATMAN !

Comment

Working...
                              X