513 Butler +5 (-120)

Good luck everybody

Good Luck!

Comment

you been rolling along BW keep it up. Good luck to you

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

GL Jesse. Did you end up liking your team last night in Fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            GL Jesse. Did you end up liking your team last night in Fantasy?
            Yea, I really liked my first 4 picks, how about you? I haven't had a chance to look it over

Comment

I looked at every team. I really like about 4 of them, i really think about 4 are totally screwed and 2 others can go either way. I like my team a lot. I think i have pretty good balance in pitching and hitting.

Comment

I looked at every team. I really like about 4 of them, i really think about 4 are totally screwed and 2 others can go either way. I like my team a lot. I think i have pretty good balance in pitching and hitting.
                I'm sure ctt's team is good he got Hanley at 4 pick and Lincecom in the 2nd round. My outfield and pitching might be a little thin

Comment

Yes, he was 1 of the 4 good ones. That wasn't surprising though.

Comment

Yes, he was 1 of the 4 good ones. That wasn't surprising though.
                    You got an awful lot of Yankees on your team. I think you're weak spot is SS, but you never know.

Comment

Good luck BW!! I should have been following you lately!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                        You got an awful lot of Yankees on your team. I think you're weak spot is SS, but you never know.
                        Ya, i didn't draft a SS til round 18. I feel pretty good about him and everybody else though. Every player at every position was there for me with every pick. It was the weirdest draft ever. I think you're pitching is very hit or miss. I don't trust Webb and he is out for at least April. Oswalt looks very iffy too to me. A couple other can be really good but no guarantees with them. Pitching for you, it could be real good or real bad depending on health imo. Your OF and Util scare me too. You will probably win the thing but those are my thoughts!

Comment

Good Luck BIG!!!

Comment

Ya, i didn't draft a SS til round 18. I feel pretty good about him and everybody else though. Every player at every position was there for me with every pick. It was the weirdest draft ever. I think you're pitching is very hit or miss. I don't trust Webb and he is out for at least April. Oswalt looks very iffy too to me. A couple other can be really good but no guarantees with them. Pitching for you, it could be real good or real bad depending on health imo. Your OF and Util scare me too. You will probably win the thing but those are my thoughts!
                            Beltran and Webb could be worthless, I need to stick one of them on the DL

Comment

1 in

Comment

Working...
                              X