Friday's Sweet 16 Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Sweet 16 Plays

Went 2-2 in the Sweet 16 Thursday. Xavier was a real tough loss. Only playing 2 games today. With all the injuries I just can't get a feel for what Michigan State and Purdue will bring to the table. Wouldn't be surprised if each won by 10 or lost by 10 so I am gonna take a pass on those two.

Baylor -3' over St. Mary's. Played this game earlier in the week when the line was 3'. I said earlier that this was gonna be my strongest play of the weekend and it is. I would have played Baylor regardless of the line up to 6. I think they pull away late and win by 10 or more.

Ohio State -4' over Tennessee. No analysis. Just think OSU is the better team.

BOL to all

Can't resist. I think 1 Cinderella will make it to the elite 8. Gonna go with Notherrn Iowa +1. Here is my logic. The game is being played in St. Louis. Who is the most famous alum of Northern Iowa? Kurt Warner. Where did he play when he won the Super Bowl? St. Louis. Therefore Northern Iowa is the play. LOL. Am taking NI but just a small play for entertainment purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      Gonna go with Notherrn Iowa +1. Here is my logic. The game is being played in St. Louis. Who is the most famous alum of Northern Iowa? Kurt Warner. Where did he play when he won the Super Bowl? St. Louis. Therefore Northern Iowa is the play. LOL.
      ... And they call me nutty?!?!

BOL Raven!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

BOL tonite raven.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

GL Raven

Comment

Good luck Raven!

Comment

Working...
            X