No announcement yet.

Ufc 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus night but im very disappointed. I thought Bocek won the fight but oh well.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

nice night man u the man
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post

i know very close man 29-28 all 3 judges could have gone either way
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

i had miller -400 in a parlay with GSP so was pulling for Miller.Tell ya the truth man in my opinion BOCEK won the last 2 rounds.I thought he was going to submit in the first after that it was all Bocek.Feel bad for ya man but that goes to show how good you are when you can pick out a +350 underdog and be that close you and pain really know your shit nice job buddy
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

mark,that was as bad as the strikeforce call last night,i thought he won easy /////// TALK ABOUT ADRENANLIN,I BET I HAVE LOST 5 POUNDS SINCE 7.30,AT THAT POAINT LAID 612.50 TO WIN 90 BUCKS ON KID CANADA-my heart has been beating fast ever since the bet-LOL-that dude has rubber arms-those subs were tight !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

guys,we have been doing this since torres use to be 5 or 6 to 1 every fight-one of these days when we lose one of these-WE WILL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE-LOL !!!

Comment

great night mark, nice job buddy.

P.S the miller fight was close but i thought bocek won also, i had miller in a par like you saw, hey our boy kurt wins SUB OF THE NIGHT ! How can we not be happy about that brother !

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  great night mark, nice job buddy.

P.S the miller fight was close but i thought bocek won also, i had miller in a par like you saw, hey our boy kurt wins SUB OF THE NIGHT ! How can we not be happy about that brother !
                  that was a bad call-AGREED BIGTIME !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    guys,we have been doing this since torres use to be 5 or 6 to 1 every fight-one of these days when we lose one of these-WE WILL JUMP OFF A BRIDGE-LOL !!!
                    C'mon chunger where is that confidence i love from you, we ain't jumping off no bridges, we will just continue to hit like we do ! That's what we do ! I know mark's record is a little better than mine, but me and you are still waaaay on the plus side as well, another great night mark, kudos once again.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                      C'mon chunger where is that confidence i love from you, we ain't jumping off no bridges, we will just continue to hit like we do ! That's what we do ! I know mark's record is a little better than mine, but me and you are still waaaay on the plus side as well, another great night mark, kudos once again.
                      YOU KNOW I AM CONFIDENT BROTHER-fucking kentucky hurt,so i could have got hurt really bad if george st. had let us down,but he is the man !!! ps-from years of gambling though-laying that kind of odds is suicide on a plate,but we keep avoiding the noose-LOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                        mark,that was as bad as the strikeforce call last night,i thought he won easy /////// talk about adrenanlin,i bet i have lost 5 pounds since 7.30,at that poaint laid 612.50 to win 90 bucks on kid canada-my heart has been beating fast ever since the bet-lol-that dude has rubber arms-those subs were tight !!
                        lol at the rubber arms for real thought dude was gonna submit but never did.hurt me just watching
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

DONT MEAN TO BE SO NEGATIVE GUYS-was really nervous tonight-just now chilling down !!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                            dont mean to be so negative guys-was really nervous tonight-just now chilling down !!!
                            trust me dude i understand.after you play one of these -700 for alot of $$$$$$$$ you swear never to do it again
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              DONT MEAN TO BE SO NEGATIVE GUYS-was really nervous tonight-just now chilling down !!!
                              just another night of MMA with mark, and pain ....chill brother chunger....chill. LOL

Comment

What sucked for me was only being able to put 100 on each fight. Thats the only reason I added on the 2 dogs.
                                The only reason I think Miller got the decision was because of him stealing the 3rd rd in the last few seconds. When he took Boceks back The judges gave him the fight for a last second thing instead of judging the whole round. It reminds me of the Bisping/Silva fight. Oh well. What sucks is im a big Miller fan to. I just thought Bocek had to good of odds to pass up.
                                Carwin proved he is for real. Really looking forward to see and Brock fight. The odds wil dicate who I take in that one. If Brock is under -200, I will take him. Anything over I will take Carwin.
                                2010: 23-12 +37.8
                                2011: 4-0 + 20
                                09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
                                X