Ufc 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 111

I got bad news. My local cut me down to $100.00 a play. It time to move to an offshore. That really pisses me off. I wont be able to put as much money as I want on a fight now.

5*Kurt Pellegrino -225
    If you have followed me on here, you know I take Pellegrino everytime. He has been very impressive during his current winner streak. Camoes is tough but he wont be tough enough against the jersey boy on Saturday.

5*GSP -800
    This fight should be listed as a 10* but at -800 you have to use caution. But there is no way Dan Hardy can beat St. Pierre. Its hard to tell someone to take a -800 favorite but your money will not be in any danger if u take GSP.

5* Mir -150
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
    I got bad news. My local cut me down to $100.00 a play. It time to move to an offshore. That really pisses me off. I wont be able to put as much money as I want on a fight now.

5*Kurt Pellegrino -225
    If you have followed me on here, you know I take Pellegrino everytime. He has been very impressive during his current winner streak. Camoes is tough but he wont be tough enough against the jersey boy on Saturday.

5*GSP -800
    This fight should be listed as a 10* but at -800 you have to use caution. But there is no way Dan Hardy can beat St. Pierre. Its hard to tell someone to take a -800 favorite but your money will not be in any danger if u take GSP.

5* Mir -150

Puncher's chance in Hardy, but I want to see the more powerful GSP. I think GSP stands with him for a bit just to prove a point.

Looking forward to the Mir fight. Curious what happens if it goes past 2 minutes!!

Comment

It is crazy that Carwin has never been past 2 minutes. I think Mir is just more well rounded than Carwin. Also Carwin hasnt fought in over a year. Mir has been on a tear.
      GSP is smart enough to take Hardy down and pound on him every round. BJ tried talking shit to him about standing up and trading but GSP hadhim on the mat in the 1st 30 secs of the 2,3,4 rounds.

Comment

We agree ! if you can just wait on GSP

I told you that is what happened to me buddy, if you are winning they will cut you off. you beat me to the punch again and we pretty much have the same plays. (check your mail)

You know i'm on Kurt as we always are ! (yes i as well take pellegrino everytime and i will be taking him also just FYI fight fans)

I like the other 2 as well i feel almost like i shouldn't even post, just wanted to tell you wait on GSP if you can, if you already have it in oh well but it is already down to -650 brother That is why i am waiting on my post...trying to get it to -600 then i'm in.

good Luck to you buddy, let's nail all 3 !

Comment

I havent taken him yet. My local doesnt give out lines till day of fight. I just posted what I saw out there. I hope i can get it at -650. Thats steal.

Comment

I havent taken him yet. My local doesnt give out lines till day of fight. I just posted what I saw out there. I hope i can get it at -650. Thats steal.
            you can....i know where your looking where it says -800, but most books are down to -650 already.... you won't have to lay -800 if you already didn't trust me. It's literally the ONLY reason i didn't post today... (after alves fight got scrapped that was it i had my picks ready, i actually had a pick on the saunders fight and the alves fight...well not anymore.

Comment

Just sent you mail. It sucks Alves cant fight. That would of been a great fight. I did Alves in that one.

Comment

OK that was a little scary we both typed about the e-mail at same time, yea alves always goes too hard in training, and when i heard about it i wasn't surprised, that dude usually gets injured before every fight he just fights anyway (hughes fight was a perfect example) it also has a lot to do with weight cutting methods they use down here, if you can't go full cardio, you won't make weight down here. we agreed on alves too what a surprise !
                Last edited by MR Pain; 03-25-2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Think UFC wants Mir/Lesnar tiebreaker or beast vs beast?

Comment

Bookmaker has GSP -750, Pellegrino -215 and Mir -152

Thanks for the plays.

Comment

mark or mr pain,you guys like anything in strike force tonight ????
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH STRIKEFORCE ? instead of a new event,they are showing taped reruns-WTF ???

Comment

The next big strikeforce event is in April. I think showtime usually show the old fights.

Comment

The next big strikeforce event is in April. I think showtime usually show the old fights.
                            i swear mark,bookmaker had events you could bet tonight,and on my cable it says johnson-mahe is the main event also with a woman's match tate vs frausto-when you click on it-goes to a taped rerun-cung lee-smith fight-UUUUGGHHHHH !!!

Comment

MMA - STRIKEFORCE - Mar 26 STRIKEFORCE CHALLENGERS-7: "JOHNSON VS MAHE"- $500 LIMIT- LIVE ON SHOWTIME9:45 PM 32501 LOLOHEA MAHE - - +130
                              32502 LAVAR JOHNSON - - -160

9:10 PM 32503 RON HUMPHREY - - -105
                              32504 GEORGE BUSH - - -125

9:00 PM 32505 LUKE STEWART - - +320
                              32506 ANDRE GALVAO - - -420

8:45 PM 32507 ZOILA FRAUSTO - - +135
                              32508 MIESHA TATE - - -165

8:45 PM 32509 SHAMAR BAILEY - - +110
                              32510 JUSTIN WILCOX - - -140

Comment

Working...
                              X