Sweet 16 Picks for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 16 Picks for Thursday

Good luck to everyone this weekend. Hope were treated to some easy winners. Not many games left in the season so let's play em all. These are in order of preference.

KY -8' over Cornell. Cinderella's luck has run out. Cornell shot lights out last weekend in their wins over Temple and Wisky. The difference in this gam is going to be pace. Cornell had 2 ideal opponents last week in that neither one wanted a hurry up offense. Temple and Wisky were ranked 336th and 340th for pace out of 347 schools. Cornell was only more than happy to play a slow, methodical half court game. KY is completely opposite ranking 64th for pace. The Wildcats have possibly 5 future NBA players who I think will run Cornell into the ground. Ky by 18.

W.Va -4 over Wash. Another Cinderella bites the dust. West Va. is just too rugged for the PAC 10. I see W.Va. having a big rebounding edge in this game. I think Wash. keeps it close but W.VA. pulls away in the end to win by 8 or 9.

Cuse -6 over Butler. Too much firepower for Butler to handle

X +4 over K. State. These 2 teams met in December where K. State won easily. I think X has a great chance at an outright win and gets some revenge for the earlier ass whoopin.

Non Sweet 16 play. Posted this yesterday, App. St, -3' over Pacific. Pacific had to play in Colorado on Monday and now flies east to Boone N.C. Fatigue may be a factor late in the game. I think App. St. has too many offensive weapons for Pacific.

GL, i am highly considering making KY my only GOY of the NCAA basketball season. I think they win by 25

WV scares me without their point gaurd and Bob Huggins is not exactly a good tournament coach so that game scares me.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Gl Raven Like them!!

Comment

Good luck Raven!!

Comment

Good Luck maniac

Comment

where was that kansas st/xavier game last time? good luck raven...like the plays...

Comment

GL Raven
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL Maniac!

Comment

Gl tonight

Comment

Working...
                  X