tipster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tipster

homer and sports tipster u guys should just put on some boxing gloves and fight because u guys are the same u both cant pick a winner
    chris melo

Nomar your just the man. I'm so jealous. Because I suck really bad thats why I'm up over 150 Units in all sports on this site.

Nomar Your the best ever :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

u suck i see all fucken losers from u to
      chris melo

Comment

i forgot saturday u had a 5 star on lsu they lost a 5 star on oregon st they got killed u didnt win anything u stink
        chris melo

Comment

Fade buddy please fade me.

your the best capper I have ever seen
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

JESUS H CHRIST NOMAR SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE BROKE A DOUBLEHEADED BLACK DILDO OFF IN YOUR ASS.

Comment

These are the threads I miss. You go, Nomar!

Except I think you're off a bit long term as it pertains to Homer. He has been hitting pretty good this football season from what I've seen.

Still, without Phil Jr and Mbates around lately, it's nice to see some trouble started. :D
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

homer is a solid capper but everybody keeps fighting with each other instead of helping each other bury the man maybe if i get this shit going these guys will go on a hot streak and help everybody win
                chris melo

Comment

nomar,

You are missing the point. Homer is going against a tout. This forum is not made of touts seeking money from fellow posters. He has the right and the reason to try and rid this great site of posters like Tipster. If you hear the word "CLIENT" you know he is not rubbing elbows and beating the man WITH you..he is being the man..taking your money for plays.

Beating the man is what 95% of the people here are out to do. Post plays, crack jokes and win the HOUSES money, not the little guys like you and me.

I hope the monitor forces this clown to sit his a$$ in the services area like others who have done and tried to do the same.

Get it right kid..

Comment

You suck Homer

You were only up about 100 units in baseball and only made me about $1000. If you were any good, you could have at least made me twice that much.
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

NOMAR I SEE YOUR POINT. TIPSTER IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK WITH EVERBODY I DEFENDED YOU BUT IF YOUR HERE TO SELL PICKS FUCK YOURSELF FUCKYOUR MEMBERS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. HOMER HAS DONE A GREAT JOB. BUT IF YOUR SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS JUST QUIT POSTING HERE GO TO THE SERVICE SITE POST YOUR ONE FREE PLAY FOR THE DAY AND BE DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT. YOU NOW HAVE DECENT GUYS LIKE NOMAR AND HOMER FIGHTING JUST CAUSE YOU LIKE TO HERE PEOPLE BEGGING FOR YOUR PICKS. SO TAKE A FLYING FUCK OVER TO THE SERVICE SECTION I AM DONE DEFENDEING YOUR ASS.

Comment

I never knew I made so many people uncomfortable.

sorry knowles......I guess I'll just leave.
                        I sell picks but never begged......

sorry if Homer and nomar are fighting,
                        I guess that's my fault too....

good luck to all in the future.
                        hope this site improves without me.
                        DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

You sure as hell dont mean it.

Lets start a poll to see if the Tipster really leaves.

There is NO way this guy can leave, has to pay the rent on his mobile home through scamming on innocent posters here.

Nice reaction Tipster. How about make money the old fashioned way, by beating the book?????

Bad idea trolling, really really bad idea. We didnt tolerate it with the fade meister and we sure as hell wont tolerate it with you.

Bad move....

Comment

knowlez and wallstreet you are EXACTLY right!

I'm sick of being his personal moderator and i think unless his thread has a pick then it should be in the service section period. People like Homer are what this site is all about TIPSTER and it shows really bad judgement and business to tell something like "Suck my cock".

Lack of TOTAL class there and even mr. x wouldn't say something like that so what's that say about you?

I can't find your website, is it because you couldn't afford to run it after your sept.-oct. run of like 2-15? I'll bump every fucken thread if you want to deny that slump and that is posted for all the newbies that you stalk and that have not been here for the long haul. When i first came here i enjoyed your posts and now you are the new "x" here. I'm sick of you telling me how to moderate here and i'm sick of seeing the same thing i have seen for a year here which is you posting until you hit a few in a row then you say because of me losing members i can't post...... BULLSHIT cause they have come here before and said they don't care but i've NEVER seen someone come here and ask you to stop posting on the forum. You have used this scheme 50 times here and you get sympathy cause some believe you and fall for it.

You were all upset a couple weeks ago and you were posting at another site cause you were mad at this one, well you know what you should count your blessings for this site cause it made you what you are and you wouldn't have at least 75% of your customers if it wasn't for bettorschat yet you treat BC like shit ignoring his requests from you a couple weeks ago. You need this site more than anyone here would ever believe and without your website where else would you go? The other site? I don't think so since this is the biggest and best and nowhere else do you get the publicity you do here period and you know it.

Your whining over bashers gets old especially when i agree with 99% of their comments.

Why come here and say you have a play and don't post? You didn't know that would get a reaction? Give me a fucken break!

Are you monitored cause you said you don't keep a record so who does?

Go ahead and bash back but remember i have NEVER asked for a dime here and my picks have always been solid.Mr. x thought this site wouldn't survive without him and we set several user records SINCE he's left but you wouldn't want to do that cause how would you get your service attention.

I will rip ANY service that rips members here that i respect as much as the ones you have ripped and they bashed you because your ways are not doing anything but making people skeptical.

Do you see any of the other services here get bashed when they post a comp play with ads? NO cause they don't INSTIGATE BULLSHIT with their posts.

I'll be waiting for your reply and interested in what you will bash back with.
                            Last edited by wayne1218; 11-25-2003, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Wallstreet

Just wanted to say thanks for realizing what I was doing and covering my back man.

It's like I have said a million times its all about helping each other out to win money and working as a team. Bottom line.

Lets all win some money tonight :D

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X