ohio state game in 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohio state game in 20 minutes

what are your thoughts on this guys.........i HAVE TO have some action to make the work day go by.......if this is a big NO PLAY for all, i guess i will just wait, but i'd love to see the opinions.

by the way, my game of the night is: st. bonny

ohio state??

dingle, i know nothing about ohio state's game but a lot of quality handicappers on this board liked them against san fransisco and they lost badly, then they followed that up by getting blown out by san diego state last night, giving up 20 straight point at one time

if that helps

b

Comment

thanx, took them first half....

Comment

m********************** got screwed by the hook........sonofa******************* i just ripped the top off my laptop.....got em in the 2nd half too......get ready to start fading me i guess.....f***************

Comment

what happened in the ohio state game?

dingle, what happened?? i did not play it but saw you did, did ya see it?
          b

Comment

i took it up the ole stinker twice on this one game..........these mf************ couldn't pull away if they were playing tug-o-war w/ my great grandmother.

ohio st had the chance both halves to cover and couldn't do it.

i guess now we are all gonna agree college b.b. is fixed tooo...........damn, it looked like it........

well, i will take this on the chin and move on. can't win em all......fade time.

Comment

Working...
            X