Tuesday NIT Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NIT Play

Went 0-4 yesterday, nothing more to say. It is what it is. Like 1 game tonight. Taking the Tarheels +5 over UAB and a little play on the ML. Carolina is starting too play some decent ball. Was really impressed the way they beat Miss. St. at Miss. St., which is a much tougher place and team than UAB. BOL to all.

Good luck Raven!!

Comment

Good luck maniac

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
        Went 0-4 yesterday, nothing more to say. It is what it is. Like 1 game tonight. Taking the Tarheels +5 over UAB and a little play on the ML. Carolina is starting too play some decent ball. Was really impressed the way they beat Miss. St. at Miss. St., which is a much tougher place and team than UAB. BOL to all.
        I agree with you that State is generally a tougher place to play than Uab, but the UAB game has been sold out since Sunday; State wasn't even close to being sold out. UAB will be rocking tonight. The Heels do have a better RB margin than UAB which is in there favor.
        Last edited by grandmama; 03-23-2010, 03:57 PM.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Opposite of you, Spark, and Bryce.

Good luck Maniac
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

GL raven i am with ya

Comment

nice hit raven, I think UAB loses every big game at home. keep it up.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X