Turkey Week NCAA Football...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Week NCAA Football...........

Last week was a solid 6-4 week in college football, these are my plays for this week. Hope everyone has a great holiday.......

Thursday...

Passing on the Egg Bowl. If you forced me too, I would take Ole Miss, but I will pass.

Friday....

2 STAR: Arkansas (+9.5) OVER LSU
    This is too many points to lay against the Hogs. LSU is coming off of a tough win at Ole Miss and Arkansas plays their best football at the end of the season. The Hogs are 13-1 straight up in the last five games of the season over the past three years. Take the points!

2 STAR: COLORADO (+2.5) OVER Nebraska
    Colorado is 8-1 against the spread as a home underdog, 7-0 against the spread versus Nebraska and 6-1 against the spread the last seven seasons in their home finale. A lot of distractions at Nebraska right now and this loss might seal Solich's fate. Take the points!

2 STAR: Texas (-21) OVER TEXAS A&M
    The Longhorns have run it up against the weak teams that they have played this season and should do so here aginst the Aggies. Texas A&M is only 3-40 against the spread when they allow 28 or more points. Look for a Longhorn blowout!

Saturday....

5 STAR: Virginia (PICK) OVER VIRGINIA TECH
    Virginia Tech has once again faded down the strech and I look for the Cavs to get the win here in this state rivalry game. Tech has dropped their last two road games against Pitt and West Virginia and I don't see any reason to back them here. Cavs get it done!

3 STAR: Maryland (-7) OVER WAKE FOREST
    Maryland is the superior team here and they have been just incredible as a favorite. The Terps have won all of the last five meetings and four of them were by seven or more points. Lay the seven!

3 STAR: BOISE STATE (-22) OVER Nevada
    In the last three meetings between these two teams, Boise State has won by a combined score of 145-31. Boise is 35-2 against the spread when they score 40 or more points. Look for another blow-out here!

2 STAR: HAWAII (+3) OVER Alabama
    Hawaii is 8-0 against the spread in their last eight games as a non conference home underdog.

2 STAR: Iowa State (+26) OVER MISSOURI
    I cant's see the Tigers playing inspired football here against lowly Iowa State after a tough loss last week at K State. I'll jump on the points here and look for Missouri to win this one unimpressively.

2 STAR: STANFORD (+3.5) OVER Notre Dame
    Stanford is 8-2-1 against the spread as a non conference home underdog and they have played much better at home this season than on the road. Who is Notre Dame to be laying points on the road against anyone? Take the points!

2003 NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 8-9 (-9.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 25-14-1 (+28.8 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 17-14 (+3.2 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 12-7 (+4.3 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 62-43-1 (+26.80 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $2680.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

Nice card

John,

Love the picks. You've assisted my handicapping tremendously!!!!!

A few comments:

You forgot Arizona +15.5. Every year, the team w/ the worse record wins this game. I'm taking the points, and money line.

Stanford: I went against your advice and took the Cardinal in the Big Game. What a heartbreaker!!! Everybody on the team played well except Chris Lewis. He is the worst quarterback in the PAC-10, by far. Trent Edwards received a contusion on his thigh and will not be available for this game. I will bet Stanford ONLY if Kyle Matter starts. The team will rally around him and win big. I'll keep you posted on the status of the starting QB. I wouldn't take Stanford if Chris Lewis is starting.

Mike F

Comment

Good Luck this weekend. I agree with you totally on Colorado they should handle Nebraska in the game. I don't know how many times I have to say it NEBRASKA sucks on the road. There is noway that they will win in colorado. :D

Good Luck Bud
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ez winners

I am glad to see you on some of the same games I am playing this week.

My three 5* plays are: (waiting on lines to move in my favor)
        Virginia -1
        Col +2- buy to 3
        Ark +9- buy to 10

smaller plays that I am looking at:
        Arz +15-
        Hawaii +3

GL
        lewis
        Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
        Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

Homer,

Your right, Nebraska sucks on the road.

Lewis and Mike,

Arizona should be a solid play.

Good luck,
          John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

I can't believe it I am on all of your friday picks and you pick all five of my plays this week. Lets kick some real ass this week. Good Luck. Leo

Comment

Good luck Leo!!!

John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Good luck,
                John

Comment

Bump

Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

bump

Comment

ez's picks

love your picks , i like lsu to cover today, any thoughts on tx tech /g. tech in hoops ,i like your under pick . i am leaning towards tech.

Comment

Good Luck John
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'll have to improve on a 1-2 day yesterday. The Colorado game was a little tough to swallow

Good luck to all today,

John

Ps, Sorry Mudman I have not been online much the past few days due to the holiday.
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

Working...
                          X