No announcement yet.

Knockonwood Thurs. Tournament Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Thurs. Tournament Plays!!!

All 10*!!!

S.D.St. plus 3-!!!
    Old Dom. plus 2-!!!
    U.T.E.P. plus 3-!!!
    Murray St. plus 3!!!

All 5*!!!

Sam Houston plus 10-!!!
    Montana plus 9!!!
    Wash. plus 1-!!!
    Ohio plus 13-!!!
    N. Tex. plus 16!!!

Will be keeping a close eye on lines but this is what I'm playing..............May upgrade the 5* plays to 10*......................Hope Everyone has a Great day Knock!

Good luck with the picks. I like the "dogs" today also. Hope you hit'em!

Comment

good luck today I'll be following have'nt been on in a couple of days was with the wife who gave birth to my first child. He was born on St.Paddy's day so hope he brings us the luck of the irish

Comment

Good luck Woody!!

Comment

Thanks Mark, hope You have a Good day as well Buddy Good thing you didn't follow, I've got my work cut out for me today........I made a promise to myself to finish on the plus side of every sport........I need a good tournament Now for more important things....CONGRATS on your first child G, I'm Happy for You Buddy You never know just how much You can Love until you have that first child................I wish You and your Wife nothing but the Best, I truly mean that..........They grow up fast, enjoy every moment......I think you'll be a Great Dad

OK, I'm locked in on every game but SDST, that line is sitting at 4 right now........I hope I can get a 4- but we'll see!!! I did get plus 3 on Old D. and plus 11 on Sam Houston !!!

I Wish Everyone the Very Best today, should be some Great games!!! Have a Good afternoon!!! Knock !

Comment

Thanks BroBry You know I Wish nothing but the Best to you!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock I really appreciate the well wishes and I will cherish every moment and lets KNOCK them dead today !!!!

Comment

Good Luck Knock!

Comment

GL wood

Comment

Great start!!
                    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

You're Welcome G, hope all is well....................Thanks Trick, Porkie and Grand Wish Y'all the Best tonight!!! Just got home a little while ago, played everything I said earlier......Got SDST at plus 4 and made them a 20* play!!! Made Wash. a 20* play also plus 1-!!! Thanks again and have a Good nite Everyone Knock!

Comment

Working...
                      X