***NCAA Tourny Round 1 Weiners***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NCAA Tourny Round 1 Weiners***

I'll probably every game for something, but these are the ones that I like.

NCAA
    Thursday
    706 Georgetown -13.5
    708 Tennessee -3
    728 BYU -4.5 POD

Friday
    832 Temple -3 (-120)
    849 Houston +10 (-120)
    852 Texas A&M -2.5 POD

Small Plays/Opinions
    Northern Iowa +1
    Richmond -1.5
    UTEP +3
    Vanderbilt -3
    Clemson -1.5
    Minnesota -1
    Siena +4

Good luck everybody

good luck BW

Comment

You love them A10 teams don't you. Good Luck BW.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Playing 3 more, changed my mind on UTEP, I think Butler gets them

719 Old Dominion +3 (-120)
        723 Northern Iowa pk
        730 Butler -2

Good luck tomorrow

Comment

Man I love all your plays bro! Not betting myself gonna play alot of pools sit this out and enjoy. I was first thinking Tenn would crap on themselves based on their last outing, but how many times have we seen the exact opposite in th tourney, and they have always been a good neutral site team. GL on the plays, BOL in the pool where in you friggin cock block!

Comment

Also...the UTEP thing...man, Im kindof split as of now too, and thanks for making it worse! I liked 3 teams to make noise under the radar this year and go figure all of them got their worst possible mathcup ...1 Cornell...great 3pt shooting team vs the best vs the 3.,and that seed is a joke for them and Temple...bs! 2. Utep...at a 12? unreal man, this team wins cusa loses in the final being ranked 24th I think, and drops to a 12?Then gets Butler? bs! Then 3. Murray st a 13 seed? Doesnt make sense then you match them up with a team at their backdoor that knows everything about them, they even practiced at Vandys gym a couple times or at least once I know of during their conference tourney...bs! I hate these guys seeding its like the same guys that over seed your lawn, but atleast its not the BCS! Sorry I hijacked your thread..Your the man, and your feedback is much appreciated you TOOL!

Comment

good luck bw...

Comment

Good luck BW!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
                  Also...the UTEP thing...man, Im kindof split as of now too, and thanks for making it worse! I liked 3 teams to make noise under the radar this year and go figure all of them got their worst possible mathcup ...1 Cornell...great 3pt shooting team vs the best vs the 3.,and that seed is a joke for them and Temple...bs! 2. Utep...at a 12? unreal man, this team wins cusa loses in the final being ranked 24th I think, and drops to a 12?Then gets Butler? bs! Then 3. Murray st a 13 seed? Doesnt make sense then you match them up with a team at their backdoor that knows everything about them, they even practiced at Vandys gym a couple times or at least once I know of during their conference tourney...bs! I hate these guys seeding its like the same guys that over seed your lawn, but atleast its not the BCS! Sorry I hijacked your thread..Your the man, and your feedback is much appreciated you TOOL!
                  I hate the seeding to, Sam Houston was my upset special, but they got Baylo, who I think will be good, if they only got Pitt. I've gone back and forth on all three of those games. UTEP and Butler are both hot, Cornell as 12 is a joke, playing Temple who's on fire. Murray St could easily win, but it's a bad matchup for them.

Comment

Good luck today BW.

I too think there are some bad matchups for some "sleeper" teams.
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                      I hate the seeding to, Sam Houston was my upset special, but they got Baylo, who I think will be good, if they only got Pitt. I've gone back and forth on all three of those games. UTEP and Butler are both hot, Cornell as 12 is a joke, playing Temple who's on fire. Murray St could easily win, but it's a bad matchup for them.
                      Most def. Greatest time of the year. Goodluck bro!!!

Comment

GL buddy, hope the little guy is doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                          GL buddy, hope the little guy is doing well!
                          The best, almost two years old. We're thinking about having another, what about you guys?

Comment

Yeah, wife started asking about 2 months ago. I think we will start trying in another 6 months or so when Kaitlyn is 2. Then they will be about 3 years apart. You start potty training yet? We bought an Elmo toilet but not sure how to get the whole process going lol. She is an absolute blast though! Cracks me up everyday and gets in to EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                              Yeah, wife started asking about 2 months ago. I think we will start trying in another 6 months or so when Kaitlyn is 2. Then they will be about 3 years apart. You start potty training yet? We bought an Elmo toilet but not sure how to get the whole process going lol. She is an absolute blast though! Cracks me up everyday and gets in to EVERYTHING!
                              My wife read a book that in Europe they start potty training at 9 months, so we did that and it's actually working. We just put him on like 5 times a day and cheer him on. I almost got snipped twice, canceled at the last moment, and now my wife wants another one, I did all along, but she didn't want to go through that again, and I didn't blame her. I'm 6'6" 250+, we got lucky the first one was a month early and still 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Comment

Working...
                              X