Saturday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Plays

Hit the biggie yesterday so all is good. I like 3 games today even though I don't have lines on 2 of them.

Rhoode Island +4 over Temple. Temple is the best team in the A-10 but will go dancing win or lose this game. I think RI only goes it they win. Going with the more desperate team who is playing real well.

Ohio over Akron. I figure the line is gonna be either a pick or Akron will be a 1-2 point favorite. Hell I'd take Ohio if they were a 1-2 pt. favorite. Akron beat Ohio twice in the regular season, once in OT by 3 and the other win was by 5. These two teams are about as even as you can get. While I think an obvious superior team can beat another team 3 or more times in a year. I think it will be very hard for one team to beat another evenly matched team 3 times in a season. Ohio evens the score today when it counts the most.

Georgetown over W.Va. Again I think the line will be even. I won't be surprised as to which of these teams are a slight favorite. I would takr GT even if they were a 2-3 point favorite. They are about equal. W.Va. beat GT earlier this year. I am going with the team who is playing the best and that is GT IMO. BOL to everyone today

Gl and thanks for the biggie yesterday!

Comment

GL tonight and great call on X last night. took them big too.

Comment

Good Luck Maniac!

Comment

Adding Sam Houston St -3 over S.F Austin. Never thought I would ever bet money on Sam Housston St. In fact I never heard of it until this week. LOL

Comment

LOL GOOD luck today thanks for the big winner yesterday!

Comment

Good luck Raven!

Comment

GL raven

Comment

Working...
                X