Wednesday NCAA BB Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday NCAA BB Plays

Some weird shit happens in conference tournaments. Went 1-2 yesterday. Took over 121 in the Butler/Wright State game yesterday. Total score at the half was 70 points (42-28). I figure I am home free since all they needed to score was 52 in the second half. What happens, Wright State couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat in the second half. Score 17 freaking points in the second half. Final score total was 115. Go figure. Oh and teh Seton Hall game. I didn't bet it but if I had Seton Hall I would be looking for a new TV because my old one would have ben tossed over the balcony of my condo from the 7th floor. SH blows a 29 point 2nd half lead only to win by 3. One of the worse beats I have ever seen. Feel bad for anyone on them yesterday. Oh well on to today.

POD Quinnipac -4' over Robert Morris. Q is 14-0 at home this year and that is where this game is being played. They already beat RM at RM earlier this year.

Georgetown -7 over SFU
    Texas Tech +1 over Colorado
    Missouri -10 over Cornhuuskers
    Ok. State -7 over Ok.
    Washington St. -1' over Oregon

May have a play or 2 on the late games depending how these go. BOL to everyone

Good Luck Raven

Comment

Bad beats

I had both of those (SH, Butler over 121), + Portland -8 and Mia +4 in the NBA to name a few yesterday.

Comment

gl raven. i had hall yesteday too sucked! with ya on quinn and mizzou opp on gtown and tt
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Adding Notre Dame -2

Comment

I was big on Butler over and Hall too.Good luck today raven

Comment

GL raven

Comment

GL tonight. I am taking over again in Seton hall game. Even though they blew the 6 points yesterday but have to do it again.

Comment

SO far so good. Adding last 2, Weber State -3' over Montana and SE Louisiana -2 over Texas State.

Comment

Working...
                  X