Monday NCAA Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NCAA Plays

Right now I am only making one play. May post another later in the day.

Wofford -3' over App. State. While these teams have similar records, the quality of opponent each has played is vastly different. Wofford played 5 games against schools from major conferences. They lost to Pitt by 3, lost to Illinois by 14 and lost to Michigan State by 13. Wofford beat Georgia by 3 and South Carolina by 7. App. State played only 2 schools from major conferences, Louisville who beat them by 27 and Arkansas who beat them in OT. Wofford lost to App. St. by 1 early in the year. I think Wofford exacts revenge tonight and goes to the dance.

BOL to all.

gl Raven

Comment

Adding Oral Roberts +2' over Indiana Purdue. Reasoning is the same as the Wofford game. Oral Roberts has played a better quality of opponent. They lost to Wake by 20, lost to Virginia by 21, Lost to Louisville by 37 and lost to Tulsa by 5. OR did beat Stanford by 2, Missouri by 1 and New Mexico by 9. IP on the other hand played 4 big name schools and lost them all. They lost to Auburn by 15, Kansas St. by 13, Notre Dame by 23, and Memphis by 20.

Also taking Fairfield + 8

Comment

Good luck raven

Comment

I like Wofford too,good luck

Comment

I am on Wofford as well Raven. Good Luck tonight!!!
            GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

Best to you Raven!

Comment

good luck raven...

Comment

Working...
                X