• Show
Clear All

• strong college bball play

take columbia +24 as this team might win the game manhatten isnt that good
    chris melo

You proved me wrong a couple of times I am with ya here. Good luck Leo

Comment

COLUMBIA

nomar, do you feel pretty strong about columbia? any input will help. thanks

Comment

yeah i feel real strong about columbia they won two games last year thats why the lines so high but they suppose to be pretty good this year and manhatten shouldnt be giving 24 to anybody
        chris melo

Comment

columbia

also, the style columbia plays is very similar to princeton, except slower, so it will be hard to beat them by 24.........i am on it too

b

Comment

added play i love santa clara tonight +6 as they win outright this line is off at least 5 points hawaii stinks i dont see them winning
            chris melo

Comment

santa clara?

hawaii got beat last time out by an average UCSB team , and i think that game was at home, hawaii also lost their 2 best players from last year..........good luck nomar

b

Comment

Nomar, columbia looking good so far. I got +22
                I went to the last Hawaii game. they were giving -7 and lost outright. Nomar is right, they do suck

Comment

great call

Nomar, great job on columbia, somehow i skipped that game, read your post and was all over it...........however, flores, manhattan's best player is back so i am not sure if they will be a season fade , but this was a great bet given the styles of play

keep it up

santa clara too hopefully

b

Comment

Great call on Columbia I got on it just because of you and your writeup. Thanks and good luck. Leo

Comment

Working...
                    X