CAA Tournament Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAA Tournament Info.

From the take it for what its worth department; the under seems to hit at a high percentage during the CAA tournament. It seems that a lot of teams have a very low shooting percentage during the tournament. Some people attribute it to the fact that they play the tournament in the Richmond Coliseum, a venue that CAA teams don't see all year until the tournament. Since the Coliseum is much more spacious than the small on campus facilities these teams are used to playing in it may have a negative impact on shooting percentages. Over the last 6 years the under is 37-17 during the CAA tournament.

Hey Raven...I got 142.5 for the Towson game. Seems high and both teams should be a little tight. Thoughts?

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I am already on the under in the Towson game.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Hey Raven...I got 142.5 for the Towson game. Seems high and both teams should be a little tight. Thoughts?

KAZ
        I am sure you did your homework Kazdoggie--
        2 games with the first meeting score was 58-53
        second game was 80 -72 152 points...
        So one game was 113 vs 152...big difference...
        I kind of like the under as well--AS a matter of fact you just talked me into it!!!

GL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
          I am sure you did your homework Kazdoggie--
          2 games with the first meeting score was 58-53
          second game was 80 -72 152 points...
          So one game was 113 vs 152...big difference...
          I kind of like the under as well--AS a matter of fact you just talked me into it!!!

GL!!!
          Yes sir....I checked both teams games, unders and overs. Wilmington has a lot of under that total. I think they'll try and keep it low scoring, knowing that's their best chance to win. Couple that with Raven's stats about the tourney being played at the neutral arena, and I think the under makes sense.

GL buddy...

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

i'll take unc-wilm see mostly people on towson and both teams seem to suck haha but unc-wilm played virginia and richmond close and also played against wake forest, miami, penn st, so. fla while towson played buffalo, bowling green, st joes and i guess dayton is ok but i think i just go w. who played better teams cuz game basically even far as matchup....just gonna be action small wager anyways
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
              i'll take unc-wilm see mostly people on towson and both teams seem to suck haha but unc-wilm played virginia and richmond close and also played against wake forest, miami, penn st, so. fla while towson played buffalo, bowling green, st joes and i guess dayton is ok but i think i just go w. who played better teams cuz game basically even far as matchup....just gonna be action small wager anyways
              Yep these are not the games you want to risk large amounts on...today seems like all action plays---Large spreads--bottom of the barrel teams playing each other etc...who is going to pack it in or gives two shits anymore---tough day to wager---IMO

Comment

Wilmington and Towson are scoring their asses off...SLOW the fk down!

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
                  well that theory workedno more these teams i know nothin bout
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

So much for the under trend in the CAA tourney. Sorry about that Bryce.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X