Ca$hclub Inc Cfb Thanksgiving Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Cfb Thanksgiving Week

Ah yes, the week of giving thanks. CA$HCLUB INC is giving thanks by giving away this week's action ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's right, the expert advice that has given us a 64-64 record in college football, leaving us at minus 12.01 units so far this season, is now yours for FREE! (Good thing, too. You'll need all the coin you can save when going .500 for a season!)

Seriously, though, we did go 3-3 picking up 0.44 units over the weekend in CFB, so we are heating up. Sort of. On to the stinkin picks.

Arkansas +10 (-120) -- 2X-- Come on, now. As good as LSU is, they will not crush a motivated and talented Arkansas team. Mauck is gonna have some trouble against the razorbacks' pass rush. This isn't rocket science.

More to come later this week. Give thanks to you and your family, not to your bookie. Good luck.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

adding....

Wake Forest +8.5 -- 1X-- I actually liked Maryland until this game became meaningless last night. This is one of the problems with CFB, and it happened even more before the BCS came into play. Too many bowl games already set before the regular season is over. WF has more to play for and might even win this one at home now.

Fla/Fla St UNDER 50.5 -- 2X -- This has defense written all over it. Gators have an excellent defense, and so do the 'noles. I think Bowden will try to protect Rix with a run run run game plan to keep him from his big game meltdown. Somebody wins this one 20-16. Good enough for me.

More to come. Good luck.

Comment

WAKE FOREST WILL BEAT MARYLAND STRAIGHT UP, TO BECOME BOWL ELGIBLE, AND LSU WILL EMPTY THE WOODSHED ON ARKANSAS.

Comment

adding....

Louisville -2.5 (-120) -- 1X

also....

Mia Oh -13.5 (1st Half) -- 1X

More to come. Good luck from the CA$HCLUB

Comment

adding....

Mia OH -24.5 -- 1X

Comment

adding....

Kentucky +12 -- 2X I see the vols running alot today. I see Kentucky keeping it close.

G Tech +8.5 -- 2X --Tech's got a good defense. Bulldogs don't score on good defenses these days.

More to come. Good luck.

P.S. Yesterday we picked up 0.8 units, going 3-1 thanks to yet another half point buy on 3. Any doubts what the smart play is now?

Comment

adding another unit to the Under play in FLA

First 2 units played at UNDER 50.5

Now add....

FSU/Fla UNDER 49.5 -- 1X

also....

Florida +1 -- 1X

Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X