Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Friday

1* Suns & Clippers Under 209' -105

3rd game for these 2 teams this season and 2nd game in Phoenix. First 2 games on posted totals 216' and 215 they net 216 and 217. This time around it opens at 208 and has been bet up by the Over players to its current 209'.

Only thing that has me worried is Phoenix has been on an Under tear recently. If you dont like to play Phoenix games under either, the posted total on this for the 1st half is 107 so 2h is a projected 102' at the projected line so thats supposedly the dead half for this contest. You could wait till HT and hope they score more than 107 in the 1h.

I dont know if Ill be on later tonight but I will be checking this score at the half and if they do score more than 107 in the 1h I will chase this bet with a 2h under as well.

PEACE
    Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-26-2010, 06:16 PM.

Gl Pimp!

Comment

Thx Tn

1* Suns Under 102'

Sticking with my original read as they arent really firing up that many shots.....just making a few too many of them. This looks exactly like the last game in Phoenix thus far.....adjusted total Under 222'.....13 extra points to work with.

PEACE

Comment

Adjusted total is actually 224' not 222' as stated above....lol im struggling with simple addition here I shouldnt be making plays. Thankfully they grade the wagers automatically.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
        X