Thursday NCAA BB Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NCAA BB Plays

Went 2-3 yesterday but won my POD so it didn't turn out bad. Gonna play these 3 tonight. Like them all equally. I don't think I have taken any of these teams all year. Hope the first time is a charm.

Florida Atlantic +2' over Western Ky. FAU won its last 6 games with 4 of the 6 being by more than 13 points. FAU lost at Western Ky. earlier this year 79-72 a game in which W.Ky shot 51% from the field. Sun Belt home dogs of 4 points or less are 14-4 vs the spread.

Eastern Illinois -1' over Austin Peay. E.I has won its last 5 games and are 9-3 vs spread in their last 12 Ohio Valley Conference games. They lost to AP earlier in the year when AP outscored them at the foul line 25-12.

North Texas -6 over Louisiana Lafayette. This is senior night for NT. They have won 6 of their last 8 games. ULL hasn't beaten NT at the Super Pit (that's what they call NT's home court) since 2005. UT is 6-2 as a home favorite in conference winning those 6 games by an average of 13 points. NT is 11-2 at home while ULL is 3-10 on the road.

BOL to everyone 2night

Gl!

Comment

GL tonight. Hope u pull through for another + night.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

GL Raven!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
          X