Sunday NCAA Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NCAA Play

Went 4-4 yesterday but this will show you what a shitbag week it has been for me. My POD yesterday was Arkansas State over Western KY. I placed my bet around noon yesterday. The line was Arkansas St. +1'. I got home last night about an hour before tipoff and saw that the line had changed to Arkansas State +3. Well you guessed it Westernfucking Ky. wins by 2 in OT.

Tough card today. Only making one play Michigan State -4 over Ohio State. MSU is 13-1 at home while OSU is 5-5 on the road losing to powerhouses like Michigan and Minnesota. Going with the team with the better record, higher ranking, better coach (I'll take Izzo over Matta any day) and home court advantage. BOL to everyone today

gl pal

Comment

Good Luck Maniac

Comment

good luck !

Comment

Bol!

Comment

good luck Raven

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Went 4-4 yesterday but this will show you what a shitbag week it has been for me. My POD yesterday was Arkansas State over Western KY. I placed my bet around noon yesterday. The line was Arkansas St. +1'. I got home last night about an hour before tipoff and saw that the line had changed to Arkansas State +3. Well you guessed it Westernfucking Ky. wins by 2 in OT.

Tough card today. Only making one play Michigan State -4 over Ohio State. MSU is 13-1 at home while OSU is 5-5 on the road losing to powerhouses like Michigan and Minnesota. Going with the team with the better record, higher ranking, better coach (I'll take Izzo over Matta any day) and home court advantage. BOL to everyone today

mich st making a comeback now...hope they have enough in the tank for a strong finish...

Comment

Working...
              X