OVER Miami 35
    33.33%
    UNDER Miami 35
    18.18%
    Miami -7
    36.36%
    Washington +7
    12.12%
    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 11-23-2003, 06:51 PM.

HEY WIZ...

DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU'LL GET MUCH HELP IN THIS GAME!!!!! LOL!!!!:confused:
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Wiz

I looked around, and some of the places I get concensus plays from have this game dead ever on the o/u 255 to 259.

Flip a coin?

^Hawk^
      Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

wash 4-4 ats,mia 5-5 ats, wash 4-6 su, mia 6-4 su

wash 5-4 o/u
        mia 2-8 o/u

Wash needs this game on prime time...spurrier needs it, I
        think the ball is in the air alot....OVER :D glta

Comment

im looking for miami to come out firing and at least put up 28 them selves tonight
          wash should be able to post 14....i like over.

Comment

WIZ!

Do you remember OUR TOTAL play from a previous Prime Time Miami game that fucked us up??? The OVER.......YOLINDA MARY blows the kick to cover the UNDER by 2!!?? HE OWES US AND IS DUE!! I have Miami on a monster 3 team M/L parlay to close it out as a big winner....soooooooo my unbiased opinion other than thinking Miami will win..........is take them as well at home -7........OR the UNDER 35 in a real yawner!! Looks like a 24-10 yucko game ready to happen!! FWIW AND JMHO!! BEST OF LUCK EITHER WAY!! Goldv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

miami total

I think you are right BUT WASH cant run the ball and miami can stop the run which means wash throws the ball more often BUT the dolphins can cover the pass while the dolphins can run the ball and wash cant stop the run which brings me to the UNDER.

Comment

I agree

The under would be the totals play.....you don't see the boys set totals this low very often unless they are pretty sure of it.......Most money should flow in on this over!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Goldv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Shit Gold V

I forgot all about that :angryfire
                  Now I left the total alone and should be on the under:angryfire

Comment

WELL!

Hopefully I am wrong then!........BUT CONGRATS TO YOU ON A SUPERLATIVE DAY IN THE NFL!! You have broke the "man's" bank today!!

13 points and still in the first quarter......how may times have you seen this play out to snatch an under from an over!!!!???

Great Job!! (And my Vikes suck a root)!
                    GoldV!!

SPEAKING OF UNDERS WHICH I DEARLY HATE!!!!!!!

TRY THIS ONE:

LAKERS/MEM (U)197.5!!

(3-0-1) Today so take your chances WIZ!! The Bucks game was a BIG pay!!

BEST OF LUCK AS ALWAYS!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                    X