Saturday Hoop POD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poskid View Post
    Dude...you are money in the bank. Thanx as always. Looks like I may be putting out some plays here soon again. Had to take a breather and re-evaluate.

PK
    Dude, get back! I need my NBA fix! I suck at it, but I know that! Let's do this!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
      Dude, get back! I need my NBA fix! I suck at it, but I know that! Let's do this!!!!
      I'm gonna be looking at the trade values this weekend and probably working into setting up some plays for Monday.

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Way to go once again bro!

Comment

There it is! Nice job TN!
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Nice job again...

that's 2 days in a row where i put the bets in, had family stuff all day long, come home, check the scores and see a winner.

that really is the best in basketball, win or lose, you don't see what happens for 2 hours and how many times things change!

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ICD55 View Post
              Nice job again...

that's 2 days in a row where i put the bets in, had family stuff all day long, come home, check the scores and see a winner.

that really is the best in basketball, win or lose, you don't see what happens for 2 hours and how many times things change!

Thanks again!
              Relax and enjoy!!

Comment

thanks TN and if you ever need to borrow any goats, let me know !!!
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                X