Scott's NBA Prop Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's NBA Prop Bet

This may bit of a homer play since I've been a Cleveland fan all my life, but I was able to get this in yesterday after the big Cavalier trade.

Cleveland +245 to win the NBA Championship

The Eastern Conference playoff games should shape up the same was as last year for Cleveland. They walk thru the first 2 rounds and then play the winner of Orlando and Boston. Is the addition of Jamison and Shaq enough to beat one of these teams in a 4 game series with home court advantage? I think so. One has to assume no injuries for any of the teams and by mid-May this team should be all on the same page and playing their best. Mike Brown will have some work to do to figure the best way to maximize a bench that is very deep. Some of the Cleveland critics are saying he is playing too many people right now, but right now doesn't matter that much as long as they keep the best record in the NBA.

So then it comes down to beating one team from the West in a 4 game series, again presumably with home court advantage.

I'll take my chances they do it.

Lakers are +200, so it's almost tempting to back this up with a play on the Lakers as well, but for now, I'm sitting tight on just the CAVS at +245.

Good Luck!

Scott

gl Scott

Comment

Working...
    X