Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2!!!!!

Tulsa pick 10*
    The Hurricanes need to make a statement and Fresno seems ripe.This team does not play 40 minutes and seems to turn it off, turn it on.That will not work against Tulsa as they will give a full effort the whole game.This will be easy.

Raptors+7.5 5*
    Not home yet but closer.Knicks have no business being favored by this much over anyone.Despite this long road trip Toronto plays hard every nite and expect the same here.May even pull the outright.
    Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

You know Tulsa is a game I was looking at and leaning towards them.

Comment

I rarely post, but you're aware that Tulsa is only 1-5 ATS on the season? Meanwhile, Fresno St. is 5-3 ATS, so not sure how they are "ripe". They also own a 2-1 SU advantage Head-to-head in the L3 meetings.

Oh well, I'm on Fresno, but that doesn't mean I'll win it. Just something to think about.

Best of Luck,
      Wes F.

Comment

Something else in this game that I didn't realize:

Tulsa was without its third-leading scorer, Dante Swanson, who broke his foot last week versus TCU and is currently listed as day-to-day.

He's also the top 3pt shooter on the team hitting 20-41 for 48.8%

Comment

Not back to rub it in, but hopefully my post made you at least lay off Tulsa. I've followed some of Bookie Busters plays in the past & as far as I've seen, he's had at least limited success, but I will rethink a bit now. Just based on ATS records for the season, how does any 'capper proclaim Tulsa the easy winner, when they've covered only 1 game coming in. Talk about being overvalued. Now 1-6 ATS on the season, while a "ripe" Fresno St. improves to 6-3 where it matters most.

Best of Luck,
          Wes F. (Wes Fisher Sports)

Comment

Wes as you know that's why its called gambling. I layed off the game for the mere fact that one of Tulsa's better players was hurt. Sometimes we get plays right and sometimes we don't, but the objective is obviously is to be right more than being wrong. No one can win every day and today just wasn't bookie busters day, but then theres always tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X