good luck gg...love the tx play...

Comment

Good luck

Comment

GL with your plays tonight GG!

Comment

Good Luck Dino

Comment

wondering what you thought about the Lakeshow game tonight? I know you like to play teams when their star players are out. I know Bynum and Kobe are most likely out 2nite. Is anyone for the Spurs out 2nite? My local guy already has 52 plays on the Spurs and 8 on the Lakers.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Good luck buddy..

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                wondering what you thought about the lakeshow game tonight? I know you like to play teams when their star players are out. I know bynum and kobe are most likely out 2nite. Is anyone for the spurs out 2nite? My local guy already has 52 plays on the spurs and 8 on the lakers.
                if i knew for sure kobe was out .. I would take the lakers... But its hard ro believe what ur guy told u

52-8 on the spurs?? Wow - hard to believe

how much u trust him ?

Comment

52-8 on one random NBA game on a random Monday,I think your area needs to open some GA clinics.

I have a so called local that handles alot more than locals and he has between 200 and 300 players for football and after football that number falls to 50-150 for baskets and some play NBA and some NCAA.

What is in the water out there that your guy has 60 people playing that game.

Comment

I would play the Warriors game, Maggette is out. Also Golden State is due to win one, especially at home.
                    Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
                    Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
                    Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
                    Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                      if i knew for sure kobe was out .. I would take the lakers... But its hard ro believe what ur guy told u

52-8 on the spurs?? Wow - hard to believe

how much u trust him ?
                      That's a good question. Been with him for a couple of years, and really don't have a reason to trust him or not. I do think he knows that I was leaning to the Lakers, so maybe he was trying to tell me what I wanted to hear. I didn't ask him how many people were on each side, so I guess that makes me question why he just offered it up. He just said the lakers were -3.5 and that he had a lot of people on the Spurs. Then I asked him the discrepancy.
                      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                        that's a good question. Been with him for a couple of years, and really don't have a reason to trust him or not. I do think he knows that i was leaning to the lakers, so maybe he was trying to tell me what i wanted to hear. I didn't ask him how many people were on each side, so i guess that makes me question why he just offered it up. He just said the lakers were -3.5 and that he had a lot of people on the spurs. Then i asked him the discrepancy.

i did an "average joe" ( ppl on various forums like this one ) and i counted 49 on the lakers and 38 on the spurs

Comment

Kobe will play, Bynum will not.

GL Dino!

Comment

the line went down to 2.5 .. i dont think kobe is playing

Comment

Working...
                            X