Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno state N Hawaii ! ! !

Anyone Have Any Options For This Last Game Of The Night? Thx

i would take hawaii at home, but i'm like 0-7 playing hawaii games this season, so i'm passing...gl whatever you choose...

Comment

I am throwing a few bucks on FRESNO and OVER just to try to cure my insomnia problem... serioulsy I am playing a 5 dollar parlay on it...

WHY

1. Because I can
      2. I will be awake
      3. I have no clue about these teams---although I know both are usually stronger at home..
      4. I hate Unders
      5. I have never been to Hawaii--uh oh I have never been to Fresno either---NOW what??

In all seriousness looked at this game real quick...no real value here in betting a big wager---I am just betting this one for some action--tough call IMO

Comment

Hawaii at home

Comment

Originally posted by NoCashMcgraff View Post
          Hawaii at home
          Line just went to Fresno -1---

Night gents---GL whatever you do!

Comment

Just some thoughts on this game...

Fresno's best scorer and rebounder is out. Paul George.

Fresno is not a good road team, but they play hard til the end of the game.

Fresno definitely has the edge on talent. Some real good players on the Fresno side.

Hawaii has one good player missing and has played decently without him.

The line opened Fresno +1.5 and is now Fresno -1. When I see that happen, I usually go the opposite.

I'm going to be watching this game and will have a half time play in here....

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Fresno looks like the better team. I'm playing the Bulldogs as a pk in the 2nd half. Score is 27-25 at the half.

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
              X