Sun Plays==>two Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Plays==>two Only

Hope everyone got to play my lone CBB play of the day in MEMPHIS -20 AND EVERYONE MISSED my CFB picks......NCST in a last minute heartbreaker to Mary......S.C. pick vs Clem made vomit look appetizing!!! FOR TOMORROW THEN:

VIKINGS -10

BUCKS +3

Will have one and maybe two CBB plays for tomorrow.

A side note....with hoops getting started now I guess its time to put a W/L ticket next to the picks for the day on the round ballers: Starting this last Thur. the record is:

CBB 5-2
    NBA 3-3-2

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

best of luck

today gold v

Comment

up

Comment

LAST NFL picks of the year!!

SD/CINN (O)43

ARZ +7

NBA BUCKS WIN BIG TODAY!

Almost all unders today in NFL...so thinking with.....these two very bad defenses!!

The NFL this year has been a sewer to suck down all profits made from hoops and CFB combined. Tooooooooo many one fluke play games to be on the wrong side of . Minn driving in Det territory and pick up a first down already leading 7-0.....runner down.....pull the the ball out and officials give Det a TD....Vikes get FG with 2 to go which should make score 17-0......THAT'S ENOUGH OF THIS PITIFULLY officiated garbare!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GOLDV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
        X