• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst capper ever!!

IT’S ME

Wednesday (0-7)(-20.90)
    For The Year (46-66)(-50.20)

Yet another night when I bet a bunch of games and did not win a single one. This is by far the worst season I have ever had in any sport. It is rare that I even have a losing season in college hoops, but this is insane.

At this rate I won’t have any money left for baseball season, so I am hanging it up. At least I am smart enough to call it quits instead of throwing more money away. Sorry to all those who followed me this year. I know I have made some of you money in the past, but this year I caused many to lose some cash.

I will still throw in my opinions and comment of peoples picks, but no bookie will get any more of my money at least until baseball season now.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Hang in there and come back strong for baseball season...all the best Mark and GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Let's Start the MLB season!!!
      GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

Hang in there mark ...

Wishing you nothing but luck tonight

Comment

from now until mlb season paper trade your picks. Meaning right down each night which team you like and way, but don't bet it. Then go back the next day and look at the boxscore etc. to see if you can figure out what's going wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X