Office Pool Gives More NFL Clues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Pool Gives More NFL Clues

This thread is for those of you who would like to see what the public is leaning towards this week. Over the last two weeks, the overwhelming choices by the "pool" has gone 0-6. For anyone who hasn't looked at last weeks thread, here is a quick summary. 75 people in the office get to choose 4 plays with the pointspreads. Some play college, some play pros, and some combo them. Usually one or two people win each week. Most people play the pro games and sometimes gives us clues as to which way the public might be leaning. This week they like: Colts 19-1; Philly 9-0; GB 12-2; Patriots 16-1; Rams 13-0 and Titans 20-2. As usual, all favorites and a lot of the people have Colts, Rams, Titans as part of their selections. Most times one of the overwhelming choices will lose outright, that's why I played some moneylines last week. Will post my choices here on Sunday. Good Luck and if you have questions, just ask.

Phil

Flipper

Good info, keep it coming

Comment

Playing these

I'm going to play the sides for 2 units and the moneylines for a half unit:

Bills +3
      ML +135

SF +4
      ML +170

Texans +5.5
      ML +200

Cards +7
      ML +260

Atlanta +7(bought hook)
      ML +230

Hoping for two outright winners!

Good Luck

Phil

Comment

No gurantees that thinking will necessarily work as the leader at the prestigious Hilton Contest has as his 5 plays this week Indy, Phil., Cleveland, Carolina and Tenn.
        ps the name of the leader is Peter and Paul.
        Last edited by savage1; 11-23-2003, 11:22 AM.

Comment

peter and paul have 37 points jarhead has 36 and his plays are all dogs
          buf, det, hou, atl & arizona

Comment

4breakout-I know that. I was simply trying to make the point that going against the squares does not guarantee you will win in a given week.

Comment

Oh Well

Two overtime Moneyline losses but pointspread winners. Two spread pushes & ML losses and the only game I was never in was S.F. Maybe I shouldn't play the moneyline on the games. Any input would be appreciated on how to play these. I wouldn't call these going against the squares plays, but going against your casual office players that aren't hardcore gamblers. $10.00 a week for 20 weeks through the superbowl so there are still a lot of opportunities to hopefully make money.

Phil

Comment

just play the

pts in the long run you will be better off you dont have to win the game but many games the pts will work just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                X