Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

test

I would like to get on the mailing list...

i recently moved. i would like to get on your mailing list to send me the service reports, etc. at this address at [email protected]

i tried to look for the post that showed how i entered it on the last computer i was on. i was unable to find it. so, could you set me up on your email list for future reports. thank you breadfan.

Comment

breadfan,

Welcome to the forum

I just checked and you're on the list to get the plays.

Comment

thank you very much

i am registered with a few different sites and i don't want to lose my post's i have accumulated but i don't know how to switch over.I am known as breadman. I don't know squat about computers,i guess i am ignorant that way!!! lol

any suggestions on how to make the switch

many thanks

breadfan

Comment

breadfan,

If you mean bringing your posts from another site over to this one there is no way to do that for any site. At first I thought you meant you posted at this site originally as breadman and lost your password, but I checked and there wasn't a user with that name. If that had been the problem I could have re-sent you the username or reset it to a new one.

I hope you stick around though even if you can't bring your posts from another site over here. It won't take you long to accumulate a lot of posts here :D

Comment

I think you misunderstood.I am not going nowhere.I was using my brother's computer and now will be using my girlfriends computer.I did not want to start over with post's,wether it is on this site or other sites.I want to be known as breadfan and BREADMAN no matter which computer I am on butm I can't seem to find what is wrong.I tried using my username and password from my brother's computer and tried to log in as that from my girlfriend's computer and it would not let me post.

am I doing something wrong??? or do I just change name and passwords and start over??? I made alot of friends as BREADMAN and I hope I can continue;I just don't know how to keep the name I have from one computer to the next.

I hope that clears it up a little better.

Thanks again if you can help me with any suggestions or if you can actually tell me how to do it

thanks,

breadfan(aka)BREADMAN

Comment

breadfan,

You will need to logout on the site then register the username breadman in order to be known as that on this site.

Comment

Working...
              X