X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

Monday (1-1)(-0.30)
    For The Year (43-58)(-34.00)

1-1 and only dropping less than a half unit yesterday. That is a great night for me the way it has been going. (LOL) Fairly decent sized card for a Tuesday. Here are my Tuesday fades for you guys.

Northwestern -2 vs Michigan (4 units)…………..When I first saw this line I thought this game must be at Michigan. I checked for injuries and there are none that I know of. Either I am crazy or this is my strongest play of the year so far. Better team overall, certainly the better team on their own court and you are just asking them to win this game. I won’t use the “L” word, but I cannot imagine it losing.

S Mississippi -5 vs SMU (3 units)…………….Just feel home court makes the difference in this one and my gut tells me S Miss rolls to an easy win tonight.

Rhode Island -4 vs LaSalle (2 units)………..This one scares me a little as I hate going against home dogs, but RI plays very well on the road and are much more talented and I think they will pull away in the second half and win by 8-12 points.

Rutgers +4 vs St Johns (2 units)…………..I have always been a big favorite of Big East dogs. Would not be shocked to see an outright winner here.

That is all for tonight. Good Luck Everybody!! I know I am due for some.

Bol Mark!

Comment

Good luck mark!

Comment

good luck mark

Comment

I like Northwestern tonight... Good luck
          2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Good luck
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home