Couple Of Cfb Sat Plays==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Of Cfb Sat Plays==>

HEY HOMER!? DID Marge get some of that late night Birthday RICE -7 last night? That should have bought her a life supply of blue hair dye!!

TODAY JUST A COUPLE OF PICKS sorry for posting late but just got in an hour ago:

==>SOUTH CAROLINA (PK)

==>NORTH CAROLINA ST (PK)

==>OREGON ST -3

==>PURD -14 2ND H

==>MICH/OSU (O)20.5 2ND H

Been concentrating on hoops but these should be solid picks......Maryland was devastated when FSU won that game vs NCST last week in OT to knock (no offense Knock ) them out all chances for a conf title. AND the TERPS running game only has one healthy back. Pack may come out sluggish after the long game last week and pick it up in the second.

Clemson is NOT a good road team and S.C. IS a good home team.....plus Holtz JUST INKED HIS NEW CONTRACT YESTERDAY to go through 2008.....look for his kids to give him a "gift"!

OREG ST.........Just by far a better team than the Ducks who will be looking at a rebuild job.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

No offense Bro G!!! Wolfpack flags are out in full force today!!! Beautiful day here in Raleigh!!! Best of Luck on your plays today!!! Was tough going against the Pack, Rivers has never beaten Maryland!!! Big day in Wolfpack football but I still like Maryland, could be my most stupid play of the day!!! Have a good one G!!! Knock!

Comment

best of

luck thruout gv

Comment

Working...
      X