Monday 1-25 Small College Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 1-25 Small College Play

2-0 so far with small college plays as Siena wins by 8 today giving up 6 1/2 or 7. +$150 so far with these small college plays

I usually hate to go against a team 2 straight times for a big play. Monday my play is on Charleston +6 1/2 at WCU.

I know WCU hasn't lost a home game all year, but they haven't faced a team as good as C O Charleston. I know COC isn't a good road team, but 3 of those losses came in Hawaii over the holidays. They are undefeated in the conference, and go 9 deep. This is a good team, it is a luxury getting points. If COC can go into The Dean Dome and beat UNC outright, they can go to Cullowhee and lose by 5.

Bobby Cremins has a great record against WCU, going back to the 1970's when he was head coach at App State. He will have his boys ready to play

Two things that concern me:
    1. Why is the wrong team favored by so much?
    2. COC has ripped off 8 in a row ats. Never have been worried too much about the "due factor" theory, but I will match ats against WCU's home winning streak.

I am going to put this out tonight in case I don't get home in time tomorrow. Risking $110 to win $100 on #731 COC +6 1/2.

Check the line, it is 6 1/2 at DB. I will play this all the way to +3, I don't think they will need the points.

gl Guns

Comment

COC +4 2nd half risking $55 to win $50

Comment

Working...
      X