Saturday's NOD and other NUTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's NOD and other NUTS!!!

Hey guys! We sat out yesterday. We are 4-8 in our last 12 NCAAB plays but we've still been profitable... just lost a lot of 1 and 2-unit plays... We are definitely going to be more selective and tighten up here...

NODs are 3-1 all-time. We've got an early one for you! Have a great Saturday!

NCAAB
    12 units - [557] Ohio State Buckeyes +5 (NOD)
    8 units - [574] George Washington Colonials -1
    8 units - [550] Notre Dame Fighting Irish -16

Be back with more! Best of Luck! Let's get it!!!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Good Luck nuts

Comment

good luck today, Nut!

Comment

Good Luck Peanut!

Comment

Just got back from the driving range and WVU is up by 5?!?! What happened?!
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
            Just got back from the driving range and WVU is up by 5?!?! What happened?!
            E Turner couldn't hit his freebees at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E View Post
              E Turner couldn't hit his freebees at the end!
              Ate breakfast and saw them build a 14 point lead. Stuck my head in the clubhouse and saw they were up 7 with 17 minutes left. Come home and see some white boy take a three when all they needed was a deuce and they gag it away by 6! Rough 0-3 start! That hurt! Well, we still have more plays but we are going to scale back on the units...

Adding

NCAAB
              4 units - [632] Dartmouth Big Green +15

We all know there's really only one Big Green and it ain't Dartmouth...
              This is another system play and it should be played heavier but after losing 2 of the last three NODs and starting out in the hole today, we've got to cut it back... We should have more...
              Looking at Duke and Florida International as other possible adds.
              I played Georgia as well. I love them in the second half getting points too... I'll play a little something on that... in effect pressing the Bulldogs... Be back later! Good Luck!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

When you are following Dartmouth on Twitter, you may have a gambling problem Dartmouth down 6 with 43 seconds left to go...

Here might be the last add of the day. I'm aware there is a Hawaii game later, but if I keep picking losers, we are closing up shop for the day...

Adding

NCAAB
                6 units - [663] Duke Blue Devils -1 1/2

I know Clemson is tough at home but I like Duke in this spot, especially after getting blown out at North Carolina State... Good Luck! We may have that Hawaii play later. We'll see how things go... Haven't even looked at the game yet either... Good Luck!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

We rebounded pretty nicely, hitting the last two plays.

Tonight, I'm taking the Bulldogs of Louisiana Tech. Hawaii has NO guard rotation. With Dwain Williams out for "personal" reasons, Hawaii is stuck with Hiram Thompson and Jeremy Lay. They really have no other guards. Thompson is physically whipped. He is nursing numerous injuries. Jeremy Lay is not a good ball handler at all. He has problems creating his own shot (but is a decent catch-and-shoot guard). Louisiana Tech also won't be bothered too much by Hawaii's size...

Adding

NCAAB
                  6 units - [685] Louisiana Tech Bulldogs -6 (-120)

I may have a second half play as well! Good Luck! It's on tomorrow baby!!! Can't wait!!!
                  Let's. Get. It!!!
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
                  X