So.Alabama +6

Good Luck
    FB Coach

Good luck

Comment

GL tonight Coach!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck fbc13. What level do you coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirwalter34 View Post
          Good luck fbc13. What level do you coach?
          Im high school coach in IL. I am the line coach and offensive coordinator.

Comment

Originally posted by fb coach13 View Post
            im high school coach in il. I am the line coach and offensive coordinator.
            hats off coach.can never have too many people(coaches) who are willing to go the extra mile to pass their knowledge on. Thanks from all who don't tell you so.

Comment

From Coach to Coach good luck bud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirwalter34 View Post
                hats off coach.can never have too many people(coaches) who are willing to go the extra mile to pass their knowledge on. Thanks from all who don't tell you so.
                Hey thanks walter, really appreciate that. The town i live in gets pretty jacked up for high school football, only about 5000 or so people in my town, so come football season its the talk of the town. Its a pretty solid program, since i graduated there in 1999, the program has only missed the playoffs twice and has a state title. Numbers are really down the last couple of years, kids are different even from when i was in high school 10 years ago, they are lazy and want to play video games, owell. Thanks again for the kind words

Comment

Working...
                X