No announcement yet.

Thursday's NUTS!!! (w/ possible NOD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a game Hawaii up by 12 at the half..then lose by 2...Nice call on New Mexico

looks like have to bet against them or don't play at all..

I wonder how bad thompson ankle is
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn View Post
      Wow what a game Hawaii up by 12 at the half..then lose by 2...Nice call on New Mexico

looks like have to bet against them or don't play at all..

I wonder how bad thompson ankle is
      Just got back... Yeah man, crazy game. What's funny is that on the way to the game, I told my Uncle (who I went to the game with) that he should be on the look out for Jahmar Young. Turns out he hit the game winner with 0:00.9 seconds left. I did not expect NMSU to win the game but I did pound them in the second half (-3) so I really made out... You sound like my Uncle though... He's an Alumn of Hawaii. He either bets on Hawaii or doesn't play at all... I tell him the call is NMSU and he replies: "Okay, then I not gon play then." Hahahaha! Silly!
      But man the lack of depth at guard has contributed to the current condition of Hiram. He's getting weaker every single game. He plays 35 minutes a game and over the season, that will wear him down. And as you well know: no Hiram, no chance brah!

Well guys, we went 2-4 today but we still made some money. My Hawaii plays have been almost automatic! I don't know if we'll have anything tomorrow but I can't wait for the NFL.

Let's.
      Get.
      It!!!!!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
      X