Poll: Houston@Portland ... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Houston@Portland ... Help!

It's on TV and i want to put something on it but i'm torn on which way to go.

Any help or votes will be much appreciated!
    Houston (+1) @
    0.00%
    Portland (-1)
    100.00%

Ugh

Only gamblers will be watching this thing. Portland is absolutely dysfunctional on offense, and the Rockets are no offensive juggernaut, either. This will be ugly, ugly, ugly--play the under if anything, go to bed and find out the score tomorrow. This game is hardly worth staying up for.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Wayne--

It's the one system play for EZ tonight but I like the Blazers because of shedding the Wells problem allowing the rest of the team to get scoring ops and "in the flow"....Rockets on the road are foreboding but I do look for Port to "get the calls vs Ming's #12 with Snow Peas"! Order out and enjoy a Blazer win! JMHO!! GV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I played Portland -1............... Let's cash in!

Thanks alot

Comment

Thanks GoldVike, You sent me down the right side. Giving me a heads up on John's pick along with you liking them had me buying a Portland ticket that i'm about to cash!

bgh2003,Nice call on the under but i didn't play it!

Comment

Working...
          X