Saturday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
    Well he was right. Needed luck. Got unlucky and Louisville folded up in the last minute with a 5 pt lead as they couldnt make a free throw to save their life. God I hate OT when I play a dog or under.

PEACE

yeah it sucks but he should either just say good luck or say nothing at all.
    keep your plays coming buddy
    dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

1* Boston College -3

PEACE

Comment

2h

1* Stanford -1'

Need a couple winners to balance some crap out before it gets real ugly

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
          1* Stanford -1'

Need a couple winners to balance some crap out before it gets real ugly

PEACE
          get'em Pimpology!

Comment

Mtrctypimp, are you mad at someone. I asked you once what happened to your football plays. You never answered me. You have a great season on your 3* and then you just stop posting. Why start posting then. The football play-offs are on and your giving basketball plays. At least say who you like. I just don't understand the world we live in. I know I will get ripped for this post .But how many are asking yourself, i wonder why he isn't posting football.

Comment

Originally posted by codyp View Post
              Mtrctypimp, are you mad at someone. I asked you once what happened to your football plays. You never answered me. You have a great season on your 3* and then you just stop posting. Why start posting then. The football play-offs are on and your giving basketball plays. At least say who you like. I just don't understand the world we live in. I know I will get ripped for this post .But how many are asking yourself, i wonder why he isn't posting football.
              dude.....stfu. Is he getting paid to post here? Theres 2 football games today and 75 basketball games....maybe he doesnt have a play on the football games that he feels is worth posting.

Check out the other 85 people that posted their football picks.

Comment

APLOUS, what? I aked a simple question. I didn't ask you for an answer. I followed all year why stop now. APLOUS ANY TIME YOU WANT TO SELL SH*t, I WILL COME OVER THERE AND SQUEEZE YOUR LITTLE HEAD.

Comment

APLOUS, what? I aked a simple question. I didn't ask you for an answer. I followed all year why stop now. APLOUS ANY TIME YOU WANT TO SELL SH*t, I WILL COME OVER THERE AND SQUEEZE YOUR LITTLE HEAD.
                  Good Luck cody

Comment

2-4 -2.45*

Never recovered from the Louisville mess.

PEACE

Comment

Sorry I didnt answer this before.

I quit posting football really because since the bowl season and NFL playoffs I can get down on all my action through the live betting. I either play the game at the line at the line I like I like or most likely an even better line later in the game.

Was doing great on the 3* plays until that Atlanta/New York OT debacle where 2 of em sunk in the same game but thats the nature of the game.

Like Colorado the other in NCAAB and ended up takin in 4* on game and 2h......that wouldbve been a 3* play but I dont like jumping in right away.

NCAAB conference play is usually the best of year for me predicting straight up dog winners and hopefully Colorado was the start. Next time a game comes up like that it will defintely be a 3* or better.

Again sorry Im not posting football plays but I cant post live lines and edit them in the my record on here. Not like Im killing it anyways.

PEACE

Comment

Pimp, Thank you. You are a good man.

Comment

Working...
                        X